Need sav file, HL1 at very end,please.

vlad777

Reaction score
Here is the thing:
I played HL1 years ago and at the end I chose not to
cooperate with g-man so he sent me with no wepons
to a dark place filled with strong aliens.
I never thought I should save and try the alternate ending.
Now after playing HL2 and EP2 I am very interested what
happened.Please no spoilers. But I cant find any HL1 sav files
on my computer what should mean that I would have to
play the game from the beggining. I am realy not up for it,
so please HELP.

You could use cheats to get to that level.

Thanks for the tip.
I cheated and DAMN nothing happend.
Just a few words of text and no animation.
(after I choose)
But no woryes I am still a fan.

Well, Im currently at Apprehension, so I could lend you one, if you'd like.
Where you were thrown in that trash compactor, to be exact.

Thanks but I got what I wanted which is to see
the end animation in both variants.
I am currently at ''We've Got Hostiles'' and
I dont intend to finish because like I sead
I played it years ago.

If u got Half-Life Source from the pack the end save should be present as soon as u start the game (go through saved games). At least Ive got immediate access to the Nihi.

I never thought that I would ever hear the complaint "Oh no! I have to play through half life again! Even though its the greatest game in the world, I'm still pissed that i have to play through it again!" People are dying of aids and your pissed that you need to play through hl1.

You sicken me.

Anyway, go to console and type *map c4a3* or i think it might be c4a2 or c4a2b, or maybe c5a1. One of those should work. After you do that, you'll need to spawn yourself an hev suit, which you can do by type sv_cheats 1 and then give item_suit. Then give yourself some guns by typing give weapon_(whatever weapon you want). Or you can just be a douche and type in impulse 101.

Hope this helps.

People are dying of aids and your pissed that you need to play through hl1.

You sicken me.

That was quite possibly one of the dumbest and most irrelevant comments I've ever seen on this forum.

Sorry. That just really irked me.

I never thought that I would ever hear the complaint "Oh no! I have to play through half life again! Even though its the greatest game in the world, I'm still pissed that i have to play through it again!" People are dying of aids and your pissed that you need to play through hl1.

You sicken me.

Anyway, go to console and type *map c4a3* or i think it might be c4a2 or c4a2b, or maybe c5a1. One of those should work. After you do that, you'll need to spawn yourself an hev suit, which you can do by type sv_cheats 1 and then give item_suit. Then give yourself some guns by typing give weapon_(whatever weapon you want). Or you can just be a douche and type in impulse 101.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for the biggest laugh for me of today.

You sicken me.

And your point is..? He's just doesn't want to play all the way through it again just to see the ending. Is that so bad?

If you have Half-Life: Source, you can just skip to the very last chapter in the menu and only have to fight Nihilanth. After that, you're done with everything, and you can see the ending.

200px-HL_BMRF_ResidueProcessing.jpg

Long Live Console Commands.

Seriously Cupocake, to combine Dr. Breen with Andrew Ryan in such natural way you got it in your signature is just pleasing my eyes. Thumbs up man :cheers:

We don' like your kind 'round here, stranger.

Back