Need some help..

GoLiatH

Reaction score
When im playing CS 1.6B at the steam i have no text in game i get this error message in my errorlog

============================================

Error:Couldn't load windows font 'Verdana Bold'

============================================

and in game it look like this:

no_text_o_0.JPG

what should i do to fix this ? ;(

Look in your fonts folder \WINDOWS\Fonts, and see if the font is there or not. Its possible it got deleted somehow. If its not there download the file at the end of my post and move it into the folder mentioned above. Hope this helps.

http://p2pgames.net/Images/verdanab.ttf

Originally posted by Digerati
Look in your fonts folder \WINDOWS\Fonts, and see if the font is there or not. Its possible it got deleted somehow. If its not there download the file at the end of my post and move it into the folder mentioned above. Hope this helps.

http://p2pgames.net/Images/verdanab.ttf

Nope, i have allready check that i have vernada Bold in my windows/fonts where is should be. But thx anywayz. I maybe shoukld send a support e-mail to steam and ask?

its a problem with the new steam update, the guys are working on it, they hoped to have it fixed lastnight but they ran into a bug while implementing the fix, btw goto steampowered.com for info about steam issues, erik johnson posts there all the time and gives info about patches and stuff.

i have a problem too : when i play cs1.6, texts arent readable, i dont know where's the problem :/:eek:

AA is probably on..or something else wrong like fonts or even the video card..hard to tell...screen shot maybe?

Originally posted by jhero
AA is probably on..or something else wrong like fonts or even the video card..hard to tell...screen shot maybe?

ehh i start thinking if your blind. Didnt i gave you a link in my threat message? or is it just me.

Originally posted by GoLiatH
ehh i start thinking if your blind. Didnt i gave you a link in my threat message? or is it just me.

jhero was talking to narko, not you, we already told you there is a known issue with steam, you just need to wait for them to fix it.

as for narko, yes you have AA on and it makes the fonts hard to read.

Thanks Xtasy0, you deserve a cookie :D

No problemo GoLiatH, could have happened to anyone.

Back