New 300 Trailer

joule

Tank
Reaction score
http://movies.yahoo.com/feature/300.html

Based on the epic graphic novel by Frank Miller, "300" is a ferocious retelling of the ancient Battle of Thermopylae in which King Leonidas (Gerard Butler) and 300 Spartans fought to the death against Xerxes and his massive Persian army. Facing insurmountable odds, their valor and sacrifice inspire all of Greece to unite against their Persian enemy, drawing a line in the sand for democracy. The film brings Miller's (Sin City) acclaimed graphic novel to life by combining live action with virtual backgrounds that capture his distinct vision of this ancient historic tale.

:O :D

I liked the 1st two trailers much more. But i still cant wait for this movie. One of my most anticipated movies.

This movie looks incredible, and I don't see how it could be ****ed up.

...Which is probably why it may end up sucking. But still, wow, that's one of the best trailers I've ever seen for a film.

I just got back from Apocalypto (which was awesome) and they had a 300 trailer in front of it. I love the part where butler shouts "This is Sparta!" then kicks the guy into the pit. I plan to pick up the novel soon.

I really like the visual style. It should make for a good couple hours of testosterone filled popcorn chomping action.

Reminds me a bit of God of War ... now that could be a good movie. Just a really pissed off guy violently murdering shit for two hours.

Sometimes it's good to just turn your brain off and watch stuff die.

This film should be awesome, I can't wait :D:D

exs002.jpg

exs001.jpg

Dan Milligan said:
Easliy the most enjoyable film I've ever worked on!!!!!!
Can say enough great things about Zack and his producer Wes.
' Tonight we dine in hell!'

dan

the storyboarder^^

I just got back from Apocalypto (which was awesome) and they had a 300 trailer in front of it. I love the part where butler shouts "This is Sparta!" then kicks the guy into the pit. I plan to pick up the novel soon.

I was debating about whether or not to see Apocalypto tonight. You've just made me really want to see it.

How long was it, by the way?

I was debating about whether or not to see Apocalypto tonight. You've just made me really want to see it.

How long was it, by the way?

Close to two and a half hours but it went by so quick though. This is the first movie I have seen in theatres since Underworld Evolution too.

This movie reminded me of the Emerald Forest from the 1980's.

RAAAAAWWWWAAAAARRRRRR!!!!

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy. I cant wait.

the closing shot is awesome, with the mountain of bodies in the background. i also love the part where the spartan uses his spear to cut all the arrows off his shield, wIN!

But...bull goose loony...real men only wear leather speedos into battle. Anything more is gay. That's common knowledge.

If you guys really read the Graphic Novel the excitement will be more. One of the best things of the movie will be the Dialogues. Dialogues are awesome.

Yes, that's the teaser trailer that was released awhile ago.

Yes, that's the teaser trailer that was released awhile ago.

Ok, 'cause I just discovered this whole '300' thing and it looks amazing. Are there any more videos other than the 2 posted in this thread?

Ok, 'cause I just discovered this whole '300' thing and it looks amazing. Are there any more videos other than the 2 posted in this thread?

No, other than video journal.

Check out ifilm for a new leaked 300 trailer. It seems to be an extended version of this new trailer, with a bit more time dedicated to Leonidas's education, and we finally see the whole "this is Sparta" scene in its entirety.

Back