new and higher quality css video from south korea

i'm wondering what those people are talking about in the video, i have never seen people have so much to say on cs

There's already the other screenshot thread which is a hybrid discussion

Anyhow, looks cool. The flashbang is FarCryish, which is good, 'cause I like that effect

Downloading now, btw to download em from the csnation site you need an acct.

Just giving people a heads up.

Shuzer said:
There's already the other screenshot thread which is a hybrid discussion

Anyhow, looks cool. The flashbang is FarCryish, which is good, 'cause I like that effect

far cry is not the first one to feature the flashbang like that, rainbow 6 and american's army have the same or similar effect

CSnation is dying, to many people viewing it, after 20 minutes of trying I finally got the video page to load, downloading now.

CSN has a nasty habit of reseting downloads half way through, better not on this 88mb video :X

According to csnation.net cz owners will be able to beta test cs:s, makes me wanna get cz.

They should have left in the ability for vip to pick up guns in the beta version of 1.6 though. =/

Read what CSN said.

First comes cafes
Second comes CZ people.

It says cybercafes and owners of cz.

The flashbang effect is similar to pandora tomorrow's.

Yeah, is there anyone out there who can host this, or maybe torrent it, CS-Nation is getting a tad bit hammered.

cs nation is quite fast, i got all the new videos in less than 5 min with flashget, just right click on the free links and choose download with flashget, let it connect till it works.

Back