New Arrival

Mythos

Hunter
Reaction score
Hi there! I'm Mythos. I make comics using Garry's Mod, my latest and so far best example being The Adventures of Hercule Cubbage, which I've heard is better than it sounds. I'm a friendly, polite guy who's been a member of a few communities for quite some time.

If you want to know more about me, you can check my personal site (oriented towards comics) or do like Marc Laidlaw and follow me on Twitter.

I hope you'll like having me and my comics here.

Welcome! :)

I read through your comics yesterday, they're a lot of fun.

Welcome! :)

I read through your comics yesterday, they're a lot of fun.
Thank you! I'm really glad you liked them. The wait for chapter 3 should be somewhat long, but it'll come, unlike HL2: Episode Three...

Woah there. You're lucky if you make it back out of the negative ratings for me. I've got my eye on you.

Edit: Oh and welcome to our humble website!

Edit 2: Ha! Upvoting my posts won't get you anywhere!

Woah there. You're lucky if you make it back out of the negative ratings for me. I've got my eye on you.

Edit: Oh and welcome to our humble website!
I make comics using a video game. What's not to love about little old me? (Also, there are ratings here? Fancy!)

And hey, thank you for the warm(er) welcome!

I make comics using a video game. What's not to love about little old me?
PpZ51hA.png

I'm still waiting for your artistic rendition of the Misc thread from...the dark times.

On another note, welcome Mythos. Don't let the Dragon Ball Z character scare you, he is mostly harmless.

Mostly.

Is the dark times the one involving the turtle?

Kinda miss that turtle fellow. Livened up the place for a couple days.

On another note, welcome Mythos. Don't let the Dragon Ball Z character scare you, he is mostly harmless.

Mostly.
Thank you, I'll keep that in mind. I like Vegeta anyhow, he was cool.

Welcome to The Forum.

The Forum in its early stages, is a test. If you are able to stay for more than a couple of weeks on The Forum without becoming bored or alienated by The Forum then you may just become a regular member of The Forum.

Welcome to The Forum.

Back