New Content in DOD:S

bigburpco

Tank
Reaction score
Restart Steam or click here.

Pretty interesting new content? Could it finally be the British faction coming up, or new classes? Or just a new map (I hope not)?

I personally believe that they're going have quite a few gameplay tweaks coming up, a new map and (very unlikely) a new class.

Off-Topic: Go Red Orchestra!

I love the way Valve goes about mentioning things.

It's now March 3rd and no new content yet but i'm sure there will be something in a couple weeks.:thumbs:

EriktheBulldozer said:
I love the way Valve goes about mentioning things.

It's now March 3rd and no new content yet but i'm sure there will be something in a couple weeks.:thumbs:

I guess reading doesn't do much for you.

"we're currently working on some pretty interesting new content for the game, which we'll talk about in the coming weeks."

It doesn't mean 2-3 weeks at all, means about 5-6 generally. We may hear about some new things in Update news this month hopefully.

What an a$$hole remark by you. You must REALLY be disturbed.

You don't even belong here so you can't say much, now can you?

:LOL:

EriktheBulldozer said:
What an a$$hole remark by you. You must REALLY be disturbed.

Oh boohoo don't like it put me on ignore. :rolleyes:

meh, when valve says "we're working on x" it means we won't see x for about 6 months, and they will give us useless 'updates' about x during that time.

Totally unneeded comment -> Red Orchestra > DoD: Source :D

For Some Reason PCZONE Always seems to get Mentioned on Valve Games... CS:CZ and HL2 For Example, GO PCZONE! :D

EriktheBulldozer said:
You don't even belong here so you can't say much, now can you?

:LOL:

I dont mean to troll but ......shut up, jeez what a wanker

CptStern said:
I dont mean to troll but ......shut up, jeez what a wanker

I picture him as some kindergartener sitting infront of his computer, trying to find out why this guy named himself IDoNotBelongHere, while he clearly stays.

Bulldozers are so 2nd grade Erik.

Awww it looks like we have a few uptight little buttercups in here.

Get on topic please.

I heard somewhere that Jagd will be the next released map. Damn, I've played so many DOD maps I can't remember which one that is.

Back