NEW(?) DOD:S interview with screenies!

this screeens doesn't feel like a WW2 maps =\ (except the last one)

i feel the screenshot quality has improved shown by the bottom 2 pics. :D

For your information. These screens and maps has nothing to do with official Day of Defeat: Source game. This is a custom made map by custom mapper for DoD:S.

This interview gives false information about it being official map and whatnot.

I thought it was pretty obvious that it was a custom mapper (what with him not mapping because of school now). But I posted it because its going to be part of dod:s, and represents what it will look like.

bs screenies. they wouldnt use that much hl2 stuff.

I take it you all failed miserably to read the very first frickin sentence on the page that states "BLU-82 of DoD-Infos.com did an interview with the Day of Defeat custom mapper Ginger Lord."?????

Revenge said:
I take it you all failed miserably to read the very first frickin sentence on the page that states "BLU-82 of DoD-Infos.com did an interview with the Day of Defeat custom mapper Ginger Lord."?????

no one seemed to read that :)

he got the interview because his maps are really popular, and the new ones he makes will probably be pretty standard in rotations (plus he is in the BETA and is a good source for info because he knows what he is talkin about)

Just before we go, how is the beta testing going for dod source?
Testing was going great guns, its really great the new version, we havn't tested much recently as the team is hard at work implementing "new" Valve code, whatever that is.

Vac2 ?

Back