New Forum Sections!

Chris D

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Two new sections have been added to our forums. The first section probably won't see much use until after the game is released. It's called the HL2 Storyline Discussion forum and will be a place where people can go to talk specifically about the storyline of Half-Life 2 when it appears on the shelves. Something a lot of people will appreciate as they're effectlively given the option not to see any spoilers about the game.

The second new section is getting quite lively already. It's something that has been getting ever more popular in the community recently and it has now warranted the introduction of it's very own section. Use the HL2 Fan Fiction forum to share your own versions of stories set in the Half-Life world. If you're not so much of a writer yourself then there are many stories that have already been written by various members of the community.

We all hope you enjoy both of the new sections. I'm sure there will be more to follow in the coming months.

Aye, looking good :) glad you guys are alive and making changes!

Just one concern, on the forum index, you can still see the title of the posts, which can still contain spoilers...

Yeah, good point GSW, I'll sort that out straight away.

I think it sould be simply stated, and made a forum wide rule(If it isn't already) that the name of a post should not contain spoilers. Otherwise I use the Last Post function frequently, and find it extremely useful.

Back