New gabe interview!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope to God it's not as poor as their last radio show, where they looped the same speculative discussion for over 3 hours.

I would, but they banned my IP from their website after I confronted them about plagiarizing other sources content.

I was listening to their show today for a bit its actually quite good well the music is. the interviews are a bit streched..lol. but still some good bits.

Great !

Well, i wait that somebody ask what day HL2 goes to be realeased.:cheese:

I've waited too long ;(

Let's hope to God it's not as poor as their last radio show, where they looped the same speculative discussion for over 3 hours.

rec, i know what your talking about as i am a regular on the radio channel. i kinda made your point by spamming it in bold, lol, and Andy said on air that the reason for that is because of people tuning in later on the show.

which i find to be a crappy reason because thats why they play recordings of the show the day after.

but oh well, you dont see any other halflife dedicated radio shows now do ya?

i really like the station.. im trying to get on air myself

Any idea what time it will be on in Aus time? (GMT +10:00)

Originally posted by rec
I would, but they banned my IP from their website after I confronted them about plagiarizing other sources content.

like planethalflife.com maybe? the player models sectionof their site is exactly the same as plhl.com caracter section

They're really quite talented at ripping off content that isn't their own.

HA! they even link to content that doesn't exist (ie the link to Blue Shift in the profile on Barney)

Dumbarses.

lol
there was just an interview about a mod,.. and it went on and on and on ....
Also it sounds like the interviewers are stoned or something :)

But ok,.. i like to hear some interesting news now about source code or something

"Gabe Newell Interview (Exclusive!)
Sunday, October 5, 2003 | Posted by: Andy Hodges

As most people know, we are going to talk with Gabe Newell tomorrow in person. Two members of our staff (RblDiver and Louis Cyphier) will be meeting with Gabe Newell at Valve tomorrow."

uuh? how can thoses people be able to talk to gabe??

Gabe like's to help the community, unfortunately due to his lack of time participating (I'm sure he would more if he could), he doesn't know who the plagiarizing, speculative, ignorant, naive, stubborn individuals are.

Perhaps someone should email him to inform him of reputations of the people he is going to meet.

what the hell are you guys talking about..

you are all welcome to submit questions for them to ask..

I asked a question and they didn't air it! :)

meh stop bashing. the radio station is cool, i dont see you doing one better rec.

The radio station is cool, the hosts aren't.

So let me get this straight..2 of hl2source guys are going down to valve tomorow to interview gabe....Thea a little later your getting him live on a radio show broadcats.?

Wow, now this dood has mic problems and he's lagging, how fun.

I'd just like to mention, my comments in this forum, or anywhere else are my own, and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of fellow HalfLife2.Net staff. :)

Think you probley need to chill a bit m8 and see what the other webby comes up with on there interview .:)

Originally posted by frances_farmer
meh stop bashing. the radio station is cool, i dont see you doing one better rec.

Hey it's the FAQ guy / Valve Thread guy :D

As for another net radio station. It's always been a thought in our minds but not something we've wanted to rush into.

For one thing we don't know if we can support it, if we have the talent or skill to do such a thing. There's a lot of research to be done.

We'll certainly be contacting a few people about it though, do our homework and bring in some professional help, etc.

We'll see how things go, find out if it'll be in our interests or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back