New Heavenly Sword video interview (and new footage thank God)

Either took ages and ages and ages to load or didn't work. :(

lol "we are trying to create the best facial expressions ever made" *shows example*

obviously these guys has never played halflife2....and the graphics are crap for being a PS3 game. And its so mainstream that i could puke

Did anyone see them playing this on Heroes last night? It actually look really really sweet and I hadn't really cared at all before that.

Did anyone see them playing this on Heroes last night? It actually look really really sweet and I hadn't really cared at all before that.

Yeah, same here. I saw it and was like "Ohhh shiney!!!" It looks neat..I'll have to watch the video sometime.

Either took ages and ages and ages to load or didn't work. :(

Try IE if you haven't already.

Or try downloading the WMV version from here (didn't work too well for me however) or the MP4 version here.

the graphics are crap for being a PS3 game.

Eh? The graphics are quite amazing for being a PS3 game. However I'm more impressed by the animations and the sheer amount of enemies on the battlefield than anything.

Try IE if you haven't already.

Or try downloading the WMV version from here (didn't work too well for me however) or the MP4 version here.

Eh? The graphics are quite amazing for being a PS3 game. However I'm more impressed by the animations and the sheer amount of enemies on the battlefield than anything.
After watching the HD video, I must say, I'm not impressed with the graphics at all, really, but agree with you on the style they are using to create the game. It looks like it's going to be REALLY fun to play, but I doubt I'll be "oohing" and "Ahhhing" at it often...

lol "we are trying to create the best facial expressions ever made" *shows example*

obviously these guys has never played halflife2....and the graphics are crap for being a PS3 game. And its so mainstream that i could puke

I actually like the facial expressions (not commenting on graphics).

Andy Serkis FTW!!

Really? I thought it looked slightly better than god of war (Graphically) and that's a PS2 game.

As for the gameplay, I did love Prince of Persia, I'm sure I'd love god of war, and this doesn't look bad, though the combat moves seem unaturally slower than the rest of the action.

It looks fun, which is what counts to me. :)

The graphics aren't anythign impressive, but I'm not sure how much I care about graphics anymore - other than immersion.

I think that playing it on an hdtv will be a whole other story--just look at the waterfalls and such as the fight is going on somewhere in there and its pretty darn impressive with all the enemies and lighting (whose shadows were flickering in the background you may have noticed). It still needs a good bit of polish and the hair just isn't as impressive as I thought it would be, but this should be a great title to play while waiting for the really great stuff to drop. :)

Hey cool, a movie with a game tacked on.

Honestly I'm starting to dislike Weta, don't ask me why =/

Back