New here.

Faizu

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am new here. This forum is quite interesting though.

Welcome to the nut house:D There is no escape!!!

welcome, my friend. praise be to the gordon god for the spawning of a new headcrab...wait a minute...newbies are called scanners now?!?!!? What's WRONG with this place??!

Becareful they are watching!!!!

They = crab people.

Craaaaaaaaab Peo-ple.
Craaaaaaaaab Peo-ple.
Craaaaaaaaab Peo-ple.
Craaaaaaaaab Peo-ple.

hi

how do you advance from scanner plz email [email protected]
Don't listen to these other guys telling you it's how much you post. You have to pay a tribute to move up each rank. Nothing short of gold, precious gems, and human blood sacrifice. Just make all of it payable to me and I'll make you a Combine Advisor in no time.

Welcome.

Watch out for the Banimal. It's a man eater. I should also add that there are quite a few nutcases around here.

*twitch*

tollbooth... I hate you for changing your avi.
WELCOME!
DO U MIND IF I BUM-RAPE WITH A BANNANA?

Don't worry...Rapin' Banana Man will be back.

For now, enjoy Newtrino the Atomic Newt!

And do not use the word "Baykuns" or "Bacons" too much or you will be MILKED

Miiiiiiiiilked He Says!!!

D:

EDIT: Pwned by caps restricter...

We either:
A: Scared him away,
Or
B: He went to PHL cause he THINKS its better there. which its not.

aweshens. Because i dont understand your new one.

What is SO GOD DAMN HARD to understand about a giant, mutated newt destroying the Big Ben?

Well, i supposed i get it... but banana rape kicks the mother lovin shit out of godzilla-wanna-be avatar.

I am back again, guys! And oh yeah, I was busy doing some of my projects and schoolwork. So, it's been a long time and I have registered as a member for Zombie Master forums.

What gold? I really don't know since I first came here. Anyway, it's been a long time, but sad thing is, I may be either frequent or seldom visiting this site.

Back