New to HL2 Death match. Looking for some nice people to play online with

D

Derrick Fiddle

Hey guys, I've just recently started playing HL2 deathmatch, but I'm having some trouble. I'm 27 years old and was strictly a console player, but my 360 kept breaking, so I got rid of it and decided to start playing HL2 online. I can't believe what the hell I was missing, cause it's so damn fun, but I run into problems with having to dload the maps, having to type instead of talk, which is a pain in the ass obviously. Basically, I'm looking for some nice people to play with, voice chat with, some good servers to jump into, and no shit talking kids who use the term "pwned". Thanks

hit me up on steam ninojman8 or IRC on the gamesurge network under #hl2dm

where you from? i'm east NA

Re:

Cool, my name on steam is E_Cabbobin, just so you know who I am. Shit, I haven't used IRC in years. I'm surprised people still use it, ha. I'll have to jump in that channel sometime. I'm from south eastern Va, out near va beach.

There are hardly any good people to play games with online, let alone hl2dm. Most people who play games online are 12 year old idiots who should not be playing the game in the first place. It's sad but true, but foolish kids are ruining online gaming for the rest of us.

I'm loving Loki's Slaughterhouse server atm.

It has lots of variants on the killbox theme.

I love playing deathmatch with stunsticks/crowbars.
This is incredibly fun!

I love playing deathmatch with stunsticks/crowbars.
This is incredibly fun!

i would love to play a game like that, but i have trouble finding them.

also, my name on HL2DM is λTrevorλ so try to find me

tsgk has good servers, always full. And in every location around the world, they run custom killbox maps, and slightly lower grav but it's good for practicing bhopping and it's not so low that you get stuck in the air for minutes on end. ____Khaos____ servers are great for custom stock grav Chicago server spawn protection and over 200 custom maps easily

There are hardly any good people to play games with online, let alone hl2dm. Most people who play games online are 12 year old idiots who should not be playing the game in the first place. It's sad but true, but foolish kids are ruining online gaming for the rest of us.

jump on #hl2dm if you want to play good players

I also run a hl2dm draft which is 8 teams that play 4v4 format every sunday, i doubt you'd go positive if you played that. I guess i'll post info here in a new thread.

Back