new video of hl2...well kinda

*insert witty "can i have my time back" phrase here*

oh wait that 5 minutes pails in comparison to the hours i spend on these forums with you nerds!

They really do need help.

Originally posted by Dhoco X
Yes. This guy used Windows Movie Maker 2 to make the HL2video.

I remember using that...its VERY good when your a newb to video editin. Has plently of effects and its so gawd damn easy :thumbs:

Yes simmo, i used it a long time and it's very fun. But when your learn how to edit/create a vídeo you no longer need to use this.

they don't need help, they were just making a video, sheesh. I used to make pro wrestling videos with my friends back in like 1997

"STUNNER! STUNNER!"

I thought it was hilarious

Yeah... Singaporeans. Looks a lot something like my house. And the english accent the narrator had, HDB flats, idiots with a miserable hacksaw, a lousy BB gun. Yep. Singaporeans.

lmao what garbage! The main guy making fun of the fat kid was mildly funny. yech!

All I can say is "wow". I'm speechless. I'm 1 minute into this garbage and all I've seen is some moron with a camera and a small SAW hitting the walls making noises....what a bunch of idiots.

ps. To the idiots who made this video: Call the video Opposing Force 2 if you're going to wear Shepard's gloves and have his wrench (or should I say red saw?). What a bunch of dumbasses. God. How stupid.

I give that idiot props for that sweet reloading of the pistol he did though. That was actually cool.

Man,some of u really don't have a sense of humor eh. :|

ive seen better pixel shading on my super nintendo.

must be a alpha version of a video.

:bounce:

that rocket luancher bit was hilarious though :bounce:

i liked it :) it was retarded, but it was a good idea :D

the idea was fun, but the way they did it was so shit it needs to go like my avatar.

It's not so bad, alright? You guys seemed to complain so much for free humor. How about YOU guys make one for us then?
Well, frankly, watching that video really makes my hair stand.

I just wasted a portion of my life watching that? What the hell...

Those poor kids. See valve!? Do you see what the lack of HL2 does to innocent players? :p those kids were hilarious.

Oh come on... It's an obvious fake. I mean, look at the karam effects, totally unrealistic!!

*Downloading right now*

Damn this 56gay... err, I mean 56k! :D

that was pretty funny...I don't regret watching it.

hahahhahahahahaha. the best part was the hacksaw sounds.

I liked the bunnyhopping he starts doing near the end (with sound effects). Also, I dunno what kind of floor surface that was, but it looked pretty hard - that big guy was doing some impressive ragdolling considering.

LMFAO.... funniest shit I've seen about HL2 and the delay, etc. in quite some time.

Those fake (?) handguns that they had in that video were tha' sh1zn1tz0rz :p

Anybody know where someone could get one of those, and what the hell are they? Cap guns???

That made my day, but only due to the fact that they mentioned the wrong physics engine. :hmph:

mmkay, those complaining about him not using a wrench...think about the size of the screen. if he used a wrench it wouldn't fit into the screen. he uses the hacksaw for a good reason: because it's visible in each frame.

Things to do:

-go to the store ----> get a sense of humour (go for the buy one get one free offer, you really need it)

Hey someone quoted me..... on page 3 if u wanna see, too lazy to put a quote, but in case u didnt notice i have a pipewrench like in op4 for u opposing force fans.... btw op4 is my uncles fave game, hes at the embassy in kenya.... home in febuary baby!!! w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t w00t!!!!!!! any way yea who wants pix of my crowbar and pipewrench (i almost keep typing popewrench since im typing at an angle....

funny. a complete waste of time. which is not to say it was a bad thing.

essentially an innovative stunt but i fail to find the humour in it.. a spontaneous effort obviously and i applaud the actors in it(we hail from the same country) for their parody on an otherwise dull and depressing topic.. excellent commentary and visual effects albeit amateur (i can't say much as i'm not a multimedia editing extraordinaire myself). hope to see a much-improved sequel coming this way guys.. keep up the faith!

Back