NFL Playoffs

Evo

Tank
Reaction score
It says something about the lack of sport related chat we have on here for a Brit to talk about the NFL Playoffs! Or does that just mean I am the only NFL fan here?

Anyway, Wildcard weekend is over, and my pick for outside chancers at winning the Superbowl, the Redskins, crumbled last night against the Seahawks, largely because they kept RG3 on the field even after he first re-tweaked his knee.

In the Divisional Rounds though, I am expecting that Patriots to walk through the Texans, Seattle to do one on Atlanta and the Bronco's and 49'ers to win their games.

It says something about the lack of sport related chat we have on here for a Brit to talk about the NFL Playoffs! Or does that just mean I am the only NFL fan here?

Anyway, Wildcard weekend is over, and my pick for outside chancers at winning the Superbowl, the Redskins, crumbled last night against the Seahawks, largely because they kept RG3 on the field even after he first re-tweaked his knee.

In the Divisional Rounds though, I am expecting that Patriots to walk through the Texans, Seattle to do one on Atlanta and the Bronco's and 49'ers to win their games.

I agree with all of this. My team, the Giants, were a major disappointment this year. They should've walked into the playoffs no questions asked, but a few horrible games took them out completely.

Anyway, I WAS rooting for the Colts, I'd love to see a rookie take the Superbowl ring in his first year, but obviously those hopes were a bit too high. I'm now on the Broncos bandwagon. After everything Payton went through, he deserves a ring, and so does that team.

Not going to lie I really want The Seahawks to play Greenbay. My girlfriends family loves Greenbay and I am a hawks fan.

ez07b.jpg

Wrong thread Nnyrk.

Very disappointing end for the Skins. Although it's a hard call to pull Griffin out given that it's clearly come down to RG3's own determination to stay in a lot through out the season at times and that has paid off a great deal, I still think Shanahan should've seen by the second half that the play didn't back up the player. Still, incredible season and I'm very much looking forward to the next one, they've got a ton of potential to build on for next year.

I think I'll probably be rooting for the Broncos from here on out, don't much care for any of the teams still in it.

Wrong thread Nnyrk.

Yeah, well I read it as NHL so my point still stands.
As for the NFL, I stopped watching once the Giants decided they didn't want to win anymore.

That Ravens - Broncos game was the best football game I've seen in a long time. A touchdown right when it's needed with 31 seconds to spare, and 2 overtime quarters and a field goal to finish it. Proud to be a longtime fan.

A touchdown right when it's needed with 31 seconds to spare, and 2 overtime quarters and a field goal to finish it.
Sounds like every Giants game ever. Only instead of it being the best football game, its usually the worst, and instead of being proud to be a fan, it makes you quest why you still are one. The Giants can't win unless they've got their backs up against the wall, and this season it finally bit them in the ass.

As a result I'm not terrible into this playoff season. I kind of like the Colts, but they didn't last long. I just want to see the Patriots lose at this point.

...and why exactly is that contingent on the NFL team I prefer? ...are you bored? You little instigator you.

I assumed you cared about the Packers because you're from that area (and are no longer because you left out of shame). Or you're some crazy bandwagoner, you're not a crazy bandwagoner are you?

Totally lost about who to support now it is Ravens v 49ers...might just have to support San Fran.

I stopped watching after halftime. The 49ers looked like shit so I didn't think it would be a good game. Looks like it did end up coming down to the wire though. Oh well, I don't really care for either of them. Kaepernick has the appearance of an ultra-scumbag, so I guess I was rooting against him slightly.

Back