Nintendo Revolution Infromation = LEAKED! -Gaming Is About To Evolve-

Suicide42 said:
Regardless of how stupid it is calling a game a "Halo-killer", this particular game sounds extremely interesting. I like the idea that your controller could heat up; hopefully there will be other features, such as a drinks machine that pours you a relaxing lemonade if you complete a level- or dispenses a chocolate cake if you get the best score.
You're joking, but I could get used to that.

Chocolate cake?
Lemonade?
The?

I heard Miamoto-san at the smithsonian about a year and a half ago give a speech mostly about the game boy DS, but he hinted that there would be a new console in this timeframe and that he was incredibly excited about where it was going to take Nintendo. I actually bought a PS2 about a month ago (to play GT4, it now sits unused) and I still feel terrible about it.

The race is on yet again. Good luck Nintendo.

I'm an all systems fan, I really don't have my favorites, because I love them all, but I just wish ninetendo can be what it used to be, back in the super nes and nes times

Nintendo seems like the last surviving true "innovators" of the gaming industry, viva la Nintendo

Alig said:
First of i do have a pretty good knowledge of what games are to expect on the Revolution, it's not like the N64 or GC have changed the types of games Nintendo have.

That quote isn't true at all...photo-realism isn't even close, i can't remember which developer said this (think it could of been John Carmack - ID's boss) but he said it would be at least 2010 before we start to see photo-realism in games, hell, UE3 isn't even close to photo-realism but it is absolutely amazing graphically and that only runs at 20FPS on the best graphics card out in the WORLD!, and please do tell me a game company that does'nt focus on gameplay and just focuses on graphics? ..yeah!. I'm pretty sure all developers could pull of a slideshow of graphical beauty if they intended to.

You know absolutely nothing more than anyone else who reads all the rumors with regards to Nintendo's next gen software releases. Nintendo's Iwata made the quote from my post just as I said in my post. If you don't believe Iwata, I don't care. You obviously know a lot more about the Revolution than he does. I only mentioned the quote because I'll suport the game company that puts the extra emphasis on improving gameplay instead of prettier graphics. I'm not asking anyone else to do the same.

Back