Nintendos

Vogl

Sandvich
Reaction score
Hello good people, my name is Vogl.

I have a question right here, hoping to get some good and serious answers..
So lets begin: I am a keen gamer and I have a lot of gaming experiences behind me..
Nintendo is for me clearly my favourite game developer or console.., how somebody will understand or will get it...

In short..., to not make it longer than necessary, because I would like to have short answers which would be helpful without much misunderstanding and typing... :)

How do you manage it.., when tgames that are intended to be for the Nintendo to play it through a PC.
Is there a possibilty to make it accessible for someone... to play Nintendo per PC for example..
Does somebody maybe know?

Thanks!

Kind Regards,
Vossbach;

Hello good people, my name is Vogl.

I have a question right here, hoping to get some good and serious answers..
So lets begin: I am a keen gamer and I have a lot of gaming experiences behind me..
Nintendo is for me clearly my favourite game developer or console.., how somebody will understand or will get it...

In short..., to not make it longer than necessary, because I would like to have short answers which would be helpful without much misunderstanding and typing... :)

How do you manage it.., when tgames that are intended to be for the Nintendo to play it through a PC.
Is there a possibilty to make it accessible for someone... to play Nintendo per PC for example..
Does somebody maybe know?

Thanks!

Kind Regards,
Vossbach;
emulator or something

Yeah, it's possible to play certain Nintendo games on PC using an emulator, but it's far from legal.

Yeah, it's possible to play certain Nintendo games on PC using an emulator, but it's far from legal.
It is possible to make/buy devices that can read cartridge data to your PC (I have one) and then play them on an emulator without downloading ROMs illegally, but yeah 99% of emulation people do is illegal.

Back