No Mercy Campaign: The Final Showdown

DEATH eVADER

Space Core
Reaction score
Something had alluded me about the No Mercy campaign that they added to L4D2 as DLC. In the original final showdown, the radio room had stairs behind it leading up to the top with the minigun. The stairs were walled of, which was good because the radio room itself was very exposed with wide open windows and a double door; hence the sairs itself became a good area to heal and reload any slow weapons.

However in L4D2, they decided to use the redesigned level which I think they used for either the last stand or versus mode in L4D wherby the radio block itself is pratically much more difficult to defend. Did they give a reason for this?

It's the versus version of the map from L4D, and it's better.

They changed it to give the survivors more of a challenge. In l4d1, everyone would just camp the stairs, making the finale very easy. Frankly, I liked the old version better, and it would've worked with l4d2 because of the spitter. Oh well.

Are you meaning the staircase next to the weapon cupboard?,i have noticed that in survival for L4D the wall is gone too.Atleast,i'm not the only one.

Back