not being able too download the update...

[9]Kannabis

if a thread already started about this then im sorry but i keep restarting steam and i still havent been able too update :sleep:

any solutions

you did restart steam if not, restart your computer then try to go into counter strike...

Steam updates without actually displaying a progress bar i noticed, so you won't necessarily notice it when it is updating, but you can go to the monitor page on steam and see if it is updating when you restart steam. Once steam has updated though you still need to go in to CS for it to download the updates for that which will display a progress bar

Sommet similair happened to me. HL2 and CS:S were both updating for me (strange seeming as CS:S update should only be out and my HL2 was up to date be4) yet when the update for HL2 finished it wouldn't update CS:S so all I did was restart Steam. Hope this helps or ne1 else who has sommet similair.

Just run CS-Source, it will start the update process when it realises it's not at 100%.

LePobez is right if restarting steam doesn't work, just double click on CSS and it should update along with a progress bar

Yup. Tried everything you said and doesnt work. "Steam is too busy."

Back