Not important but interesting...

magu

Reaction score
...that as an engineer you can use an enemy dispenser.
New to me. I only was aware that spies can use enemy dispensers (why not enemy Teles?)

Just found out accidental, in a rather unlikely situation.

I don't think other classes can use enemy dispensers, but then I never tried, always destroyed the buildings as fast as possible.

cheers
magu

Hmm, certainly interesting. Are you sure it wasn't some server mod?

No, 'cus I had this the other day when I was wrenching an unguarded dispenser. In retrospect I could have exploited this as it is probably unintended but meh we won anyway.

No, 'cus I had this the other day when I was wrenching an unguarded dispenser. In retrospect I could have exploited this as it is probably unintended but meh we won anyway.

If it's that much of a problem then the engie who built it can just remotely destroy it, so it probably didn't make much of a difference.

this also works with every other class in tf2
im often a heavy and when i take down an engi nest i take down sg followed by sg and tele, i leave the disp because then i can get some ammo and health back up
once everyone has finished using it it gets destroyed tho just incase the other team push us back because they will have a free dispenser

halem111 said:
this also works with every other class in tf2

I though that could be the case after i 'discovered' it with the engie!
thanks for clarifying!
does the healing also work or only the ammo upload?
cheers
magu

Well that's certainly wrong, healing from enemy dispensers should work only for spies when they're disguised.

Again, are you 100% sure it's not a server mod?

Back