Note To Self: Don't drink odd liquids

Dalamari

Tank
Reaction score
I just drank 8-10oz of Magnesium Citrate, or to people who know, laxative.

IT LOOKED LIKE F***ING POP!

Either you didn't drink much or you're on a laptop right now. :LOL:

:LOL: at ship's remark :p

Drinking chemicals you don't know about = very bad :D

i've played a game where you get a bottle [not too big, not too small] and 1 person puts in lots of random things, and shakes it up.

you than sit in a circle, and you have to flip the bottle up, and make it land on it's base.

when you get it, your out of the game and the last person, has to drink what's in the bottle :)

Dalamari said:
I just drank 8-10oz of Magnesium Citrate, or to people who know, laxative.

IT LOOKED LIKE F***ING POP!
You ****in' yankees and your "pop"...pfft.

A Adult serving is about 10 oz's I read, takes 1-6 hours to work, so I guess we'll see, the Gas has just hit me.

Ah, dude...hope everything comes out all right...

*snicker*

...I thought you meant that your doodoo looked like pop. But you meant the laaaaaxative looked like pop. Stupid me.

...yes i called it doodoo wanna fight about it?

destrukt said:
i've played a game where you get a bottle [not too big, not too small] and 1 person puts in lots of random things, and shakes it up.

you than sit in a circle, and you have to flip the bottle up, and make it land on it's base.

when you get it, your out of the game and the last person, has to drink what's in the bottle

hehe that sounds like fun, i will try it with friends who want to

but i use to slide buttermilk across the table with friends and if it slides to the edge halfway then u had to drink something nasty or if we dont have anythiong just drink the buttermilk from jack in the box

johnnypoopoopant said:
hehe that sounds like fun, i will try it with friends who want to

but i use to slide buttermilk across the table with friends and if it slides to the edge halfway then u had to drink something nasty or if we dont have anythiong just drink the buttermilk from jack in the box

Johnny your name is ironic in this thread :p

and Dalamari, dont poopoo your pants

Jack_Karverboy said:
Johnny your name is ironic in this thread :p

and Dalamari, dont poopoo your pants
No, it's not ironic, it's humorously coincidental...yeesh, dude...

Willie was a chemist,
but Willie is no more.
What Willie thought was H2O
was H2SO4.

ductonius said:
Willie was a chemist,
but Willie is no more.
was H2SO4.

:LOL: Thats funny, even though I dont think I really know what H2SO4 is, but I figure thats its poisonous

ductonius said:
Willie was a chemist,
but Willie is no more.
was H2SO4.
BEWARE OF DIHYDROGEN MONOXIDE!

Time to wtfbomb the Hell out of a couple toilets, eh?! ASDF! :eek:

This kind of reminds me of when I drank old rotten milk instead of a cup of freshly poured milk

EDIT: Oh :eek:

I drank wine instead of sparkling grape juice once...

I had a cup of chocolate milk, which was 9/10s empty, with a bit of chocolate at the bottom. My sister was ironing, and for some reason drained the water of the iron into the cup. Only thing I could associate with is paint.

Hmmm... now I remember, the same thing happened to me; there was beer in a plastic container, usually reserved for apple juice. Looked exactly the same to me. :O

no no water isn't dyhydrogen monoxide. It's hydrogen hydroxide.
;-)

my dad poured rubbbing alchohal into my pepsi can to clean out our nintendo, and i drank it. reminds me of tequila and vodka

Revisedsoul said:
my dad poured rubbbing alchohal into my pepsi can to clean out our nintendo, and i drank it. reminds me of tequila and vodka
Are you sure? I heard drinking even small amounts of rubbing alcohol will kill your retinas.

Revisedsoul said:
AND BLINDNESS! Are you okay?

He_Who_Is_Steve said:
AND BLINDNESS! Are you okay?
What does it look like? Of course hes not, thats why hes here. :O

SpuD said:
What does it look like? Of course hes not, thats why hes here. :O
Maybe he's using one of those new high-definition LCD braille monitors.

-Viper- said:
Oooh, just like the braille keypads at the drive-in ATMs?
Dear Adult Swim - Why do they have braille on DRIVE-THRU ATMs?

-For blind people, dumbass.

But why would blind people be driving? :p

Dalamari said:
A Adult serving is about 10 oz's I read, takes 1-6 hours to work, so I guess we'll see, the Gas has just hit me.
Dude, that's not a laxative. That's just fiber in a glass.

I've had to take prescription laxatives before. Trust me, they work within 5 minutes. It teaches good butt-cheek control, it does. I can clench with the best of 'em now.

Tr0n said:
But why would blind people be driving? :p
Now, you obviously didn't think about this very hard. A blind person doesn't HAVE to be the one driving. They may be driven to the bank...but they don't want their driver to know their PIN number, so they operate the ATM themselves...and they need braille to do that! Take that, whore.

Well...Alright you got me there.

You shoulda gave me better lovin... :|

Back