Obama's Entourage of Commie Hoodlums Partying With Hookers (Sad Eagle Tear For America)

Absinthe

The Freeman
Reaction score
That's the conservative spin on this, right? This is the president's fault, surely?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/15/world/americas/colombia-secret-service-obama/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

President Barack Obama called Sunday for a "thorough" and "rigorous" investigation into allegations involving prostitutes and Secret Service agents in Colombia.

Some 11 Secret Service agents and officers are being investigated over preliminary findings that they allegedly brought back several prostitutes to a hotel in Cartagena, U.S. government sources familiar with the investigation have told CNN.

"What happened here in Colombia is being investigated by the director of the Secret Service," said Obama, who spoke in Cartagena, where he was in town for the Summit of the Americas event.

I'm sure we'll have a pundit or two rambling on about how this shows a reflection of Obama's poor moral character or some shit. Also posting this because I saw no other thread and how often do you get to throw the secret service and prostitutes into the same subject? More importantly, are there any puns for that?

Also, another happening I was previously unaware of that falls under the broad category of "Dumb shit people do and Obama will get flak for".

Sounds like the secret service is not so good at keeping secrets.

Hookers should start taking one of those client confidentiality oaths, like doctors.

I guess those bodyguards didn't want for this to become public, and intended to be secretly serviced.

Back