Official "I Voted" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SidewinderX

Reaction score
When this thead opens, post in it ONLY if you voted. The sticker they give you is not the gratitude you deserve, so here is a thread dedicated to you.

All you need to post is "I voted."

And a note to those worried about this... after election day, this thread will be deleted, so these won't count towards anyones' post count....

Only post in this thread if you have voted. If you're not sure what "voting" we're talkign about, look at the announcment.

MadHatter said:
Well, he lives out in Minnesota... Maybe his town is small and everybody is at work.
Maybe...I dont expect much of these elections...but I sure hope Americans will realize that it's quite important to vote at this time.
I'm going to be a bit dissapointed in the Americans if it turns out that 40% didn't vote or summit

ferd said:
Maybe...I dont expect much of these elections...but I sure hope Americans will realize that it's quite important to vote at this time.
I'm going to be a bit dissapointed in the Americans if it turns out that 40% didn't vote or summit

It's like that every election.

MadHatter said:
It's like that every election.
I'm not saying anything bad about Americans, but I do think they should realize that they should really try and vote this time...because this time, is not just every time imo

ferd said:
I'm not saying anything bad about Americans, but I do think they should realize that they should really try and vote this time...because this time, is not just every time imo

It was the same way during WW II and Vietnam. It doesn't mean the world is going to end. The only time I could see more than 75% of the people voting if is space aliens are invading or something.

No, the world isn't going to end. Just a couple of people dying. Or maybe thousands.

Eh, who cares, right? Right?

voted :D

and my vote counts 15% more than arizonan and texan votes! take that desert dwellers!!

Kerry_Vs__Bush_by_Vicious_kun.jpg

NeLi said:
No, the world isn't going to end. Just a couple of people dying. Or maybe thousands.

Eh, who cares, right? Right?

Calm down and stop getting so serious.

When one dies, it is a tragedy; when a thousand, million or more die, it is a statistic. :(

I voted yesterday just to get the "I voted early... now it's up to you" sticker. They're better than the regular ones.

Also, I voted for mostly democrats, some republicans, and a libertarian or two.

I voted.

No wait, I'm only 16. ;( I just wanted to feel special.

I voted.....

...for President at least. There were a bunch of votes for propositions and bonds and shit. I didn't know about them, and I wasn't gonna take up time infront of the polling machine reading about them. Lines were too damn long anyway.

Mattigus said:
I voted.....

...for President at least. There were a bunch of votes for propositions and bonds and shit. I didn't know about them, and I wasn't gonna take up time infront of the polling machine reading about them. Lines were too damn long anyway.
lol, yeah, there were like 5 races i knew anything about, left the others blank..
i voted on the gay marriage thing in the back and the random appropriations stuff too. more metroparks!!!

Just got back from voting. Only about an hour in line, not too bad.

Got back from voting, too. Only took 30 minutes. My community is large, but it has it's crap in gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back