Official List of Changes?

S

Snipe1guy

Search gave me squat, anyone have a full list of all the changes? I'm not talkin bug fixes but general gameplay stuff like the iron sights, weapon changes, etc....

If noone knows then fine *puts on flame suit* :p

Well, I know they've made it so that you can set up a machine gun bay on anything solid, and you can now "cook" your grenades.

Otherwise, I don't think VALVe's released any more info on new stuff.

they're keeping very tight lipped about what they've changed...from little we can gather, some changes off the top of my head are...

- ironsights
- attachable grenade to garand
- new hud
- implemented hdr
- completley redone levels and models
- instead of level ambience, the actual in game fire fights act as the ambience
- every 3 minutes, you have to open the ingame lunch box and feast
- if you swear over voice comm or in chat, hitler kills you

My list is better than yours Doppelgofer! :p

-Remade maps, models, and sounds
-New sound system that lets you hear distant gunfire in the map, & other stuff
-New HUD & Icons
-HDR
-Ironsights
-Attachable grenade launcher for Garand
-MGs can be deployed on anything that is the right height (crouching & standing positions also)
-Ability to cook grenades in hand, instead of throwing them on the ground and picking them up
-uhhhh...hmm......RAGDOLLS! :D

Idonotbelonghere said:
-Ability to cook grenades in hand, instead of throwing them on the ground and picking them up

really? i didn't know that. thats GOODNESS

Actually I don't even know if that's entirely true lol
I'm just goin with what sinkoman said. Plus there's the fact that if the dod team didn't add that, they would be suck. And I'm preeeetty sure they're not suck.

Idonotbelonghere said:
Actually I don't even know if that's entirely true lol
I'm just goin with what sinkoman said. Plus there's the fact that if the dod team didn't add that, they would be suck. And I'm preeeetty sure they're not suck.

It's true. Mark Laidlaw and some other guy announced it in a CGW interview.

Idonotbelonghere said:
What does this mean, i don't understand this, could someone explain this more detail??

1Luc1 said:
What does this mean, i don't understand this, could someone explain this more detail??

You can pull the pin and it can go off in your hand, or you can "cook" the nade and through it at the last minute.

1Luc1 said:

you musn't play dod then. in order to cook a grenade in dod, you must first toss it on the ground and press use to pick it back up. by cook, i mean put it on a timer because if you just hold left click without first cooking it, your just prepping to throw it without setting it on a fuse

Yeah, you pull the pin, wait a few seconds, and then throw it last minute so that the opposition can't throw it back.

Or at least that's why Mr. Laidlaw said they implemented it.

AHH, i understood, i think....

Like in the WorldWar Movies?

Snipe1guy said:
Search gave me squat, anyone have a full list of all the changes? I'm not talkin bug fixes but general gameplay stuff like the iron sights, weapon changes, etc....

If noone knows then fine *puts on flame suit* :p

go to the dod web site,they have all the changes on the forums there.
how did u not try to see if it was on the dod forums befor posting...clearly u dident search vary well

oik said:
go to the dod web site,they have all the changes on the forums there.
how did u not try to see if it was on the dod forums befor posting...clearly u dident search vary well

no offence mate but learn to spell

Idonotbelonghere said:
...just try a little harder to spell correctly? :)
i wasent asking that,.... "thats the right was to spell all of those where i come form btw" ....i was asking what he ment by "no offence",..clearly u ment to offend me,or u wouldent of said it at all:)

now if u ment to be sarcastic! WEll then let me tell u SOMEtin blah.. blah .....blah ..... . ... . . .. . ......meh,im sleepy now...cant be arsed anymore

byebye:imu:

I dont like cooking. It makes the kitchen too hot.

I wonder what they have for the Axis rifleman to offset the M1 garand grenade.

Thanks for all of the great replies guys, cept that one troll. :D

Krynn72 said:
I dont like cooking. It makes the kitchen too hot.

I wonder what they have for the Axis rifleman to offset the M1 garand grenade.
The kar can now be thrown as a spear:D

The only official change list can be found on my site, which is in my signature.

@ Pressure:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

That got pretty hilarious :LOL:

Pressure said:
The only official change list can be found on my site, which is in my signature.

u need to change it abit m8,HDR will not be in dod:s when its out,

Back