Oh no

Dalamari

Tank
Reaction score
Next Hitman Game Due "Late 2010", Movie Sequel Will Tie In

The sequel to the Hitman movie, which is still in its early stages, won't be just a sequel to a pretty crummy movie. It'll also be a marketing tie-in for the next Hitman game, which is due out next year.

Variety reports that the movie, which we told you about yesterday, would "contain story elements from Hitman 5", a game due to be released "in late 2010".

While we knew the game was in development, but 2010? Handy. Been hanging out for some new Hitman.

http://kotaku.com/5303173/next-hitman-game-due-late-2010-movie-sequel-will-tie-in

Everything is ****ed, all of it

Depends on what is used, if there's a mission in the game thats played out in the film then i'm fine.

if its timothy elephant doing the voice and you're force to act like rambo (like in the first film.) then it can **** right off.

Who cares?
They've most likely been working on the game for a good while now, it's not like it's going to be rushed.

...I hope.

Well at least the movie is the tie in, not the game.

... that's the only good anyone can make out of this situation.

I doubt the movie will have any affect of the game at all. And all I care about is the game.

as long as the game is good. There shouldn't be any problems its been in development for ages. But yeah another hitman movie *shudders*

worst video game movie ever?

I don't know about that

191Alone%20in%20the%20Dark.jpg

as long as the game is good. There shouldn't be any problems its been in development for ages. But yeah another hitman movie *shudders*

worst video game movie ever?

DOOM: The Movie

with The Rock

If you don't think of the Doom movie as being based off the game, but rather just some B horror movie, then it's an average movie, but in relation to the game it SUCK ASS HAIR AND MAKES ME RRAAAAGGGEE.

okay i'll give you alone in the dark. But no IMO hitman was worse than doom.

Hitman was definately not as bad as doom. And its far from the worst game movie ever. Remember bloodrayne? Of course you dont, thats how bad it was.

I can't wait for the game DAMN I LOVE HITMAN
but the movie meeehhh first one wasn't good but i do have high hopes for the game

I love the Hitman series and can't wait to play the next game. I hope the movie doesn't tie in too much.

Hitman was definately not as bad as doom. And its far from the worst game movie ever. Remember bloodrayne? Of course you dont, thats how bad it was.

Damn. I almost now want to leave out uwe boll movies entirely cos its a given. But yeah I still think Doom > Hitman

Back