oh...this is so entertaining

jverne

Reaction score
in the politics section of a gun forum i visit, there's anti obama threads plastered all over.

they call him "H" as in Hussein i guess.

there are many threads like..."scary", "you scare me mr. president", "jerk"

there are many chain letters around

They told me if I voted for McCain, the nation's Hope would deteriorate, and sure enough there has been a 20 point drop in the Consumer Confidence Index since the election, reaching a lower point than at any time during the Bush administration.
They told me if I voted for McCain, the US would become more deeply embroiled in the Middle East, and sure enough tens of thousands of additional troops are scheduled to be deployed into Afghanistan. And the Taliban is running rampant.

They told me if I voted for McCain, that the economy would get worse and sure enough unemployment is approaching 9% and the new stimulus packages implemented recently sent the stock market lower than at any time since 1995.

They told me if I voted for McCain, we would see more "crooks" in high ranking positions in Federal government and sure enough, several recent cabinet nominees and Senate appointments revealed resumes of bribery and tax fraud, and two senior democrat congressmen were responsible for much of the economic collapse. If any of us had done that, we'd be in jail.
Well I ignored my Democrat acquaintances in November and voted for McCain.

And they were 'right'... all of their predictions have come true.
Welcome to the new world of 'Change'.
"Yes, we can!"

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

You scare me because after months of exposure, I know nothing about you.

You scare me because I do not know how you paid for your expensive Ivy League education and your upscale lifestyle and housing with no visible signs of support.

You scare me because you did not spend the formative years of youth growing up in America and culturally you are not an American.

You scare me because you have never run a company or met a payroll.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand it at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others.

You scare me because for over half your life you have aligned yourself with radical extremists who hate America and you refuse to publicly denounce these radicals who wish to see America fail.

You scare me because you are a cheerleader for the 'blame America' crowd and deliver this message abroad.

You scare me because you want to change America to a European style country where the government sector dominates instead of the private sector.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with a government controlled one.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves.

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world.

You scare me because you have begun to use 'extortion' tactics against certain banks and corporations.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient.

You scare me because the media gives you a free pass on everything you do.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the Limbaughs, Hannitys, O'Relllys and Becks who offer opposing, conservative points of view.

You scare me because you prefer controlling over governing.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years.

Lou Pritchett

words like negro are not that rare.

basically they blame everything that happens on obama.

not that i support "H", but he's the lesser of two evils.

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you truly scare me.

umm....

george-bush-sour.jpg

I assume his fears lay more in the realm of "do I get to keep all my automatic weapons?".

what you forgot to mention is that this letter was written by Lou Pritchett; former VP of Proctor and Gamble. it's not some random crazy right winger from the interwebs

Lou Pritchett is one of corporate America's true living legends- an acclaimed author, dynamic teacher and one of the world's highest rated speakers. Successful corporate executives everywhere recognize him as the foremost leader in change management. Lou changed the way America does business by creating an audacious concept that came to be known as "partnering." Pritchett rose from soap salesman to Vice-President, Sales and Customer Development for Procter and Gamble and over the course of 36 years, made corporate history.

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/lou_pritchett_letter.htm

what you forgot to mention is that this letter was written by Lou Pritchett; former VP of Proctor and Gamble. it's not some random crazy right winger from the interwebs

http://urbanlegends.about.com/od/barackobama/a/lou_pritchett_letter.htm

well yes...but it's not like people there disagree.
it's basically a right wing circle jerk. (waits till someone says something similar for HL2.net).

the point is...if you own a gun, you must be a rightist, according to their standards. and i've yet to cross a post that is not against oboma (except mine of course...yeah i'm putting my neck on the line).

no what I meant was that the letter is from someone's who's influential which makes it that more shocking/stupid

from the comments:

Mr. Pritchett hit a lot of nails flush, however, he did so in an indirect manner. I wish just one White man would stand-up and speak the truth to the Jewish power that has destroyed our civilization.

Itâ??s very telling that even powerful men like Pritchett are terrified of that Jewish power and wonâ??t confront it.

I have nothing to lose so Iâ??ll do it:

Obama you scare me, because you are not me. You represent everything that is detrimental and destructive to my beliefs, my values, my way of life, and my interests. Because of that you are by definition my - and all other White peopleâ??s (regardless of whether they understand it or not) enemy.

I do not want my enemy ruling over me. You could demonstrate understanding and empathy for our position (thus doing a great deal for inter-racial relations) by resigning, gathering-up your family and all of your racial kinsmen, and leaving our country immediately.

That would be change that I could believe in.

:rolling:

It's so weird how people are still racist like that.
I found "You scare me, because you are not me" pretty amusing.

i just found out the word "sex" is censored there.

does owning a gun automatically make you a moron? if a base my opinion on that place...most certainly yes

Fixed it.

Dear President Obama:

You are the thirteenth President under whom I have lived and unlike any of the others, you're black.

You scare me because I've been living in a cave for the last year and a half and haven't been able to follow the news. I can only get Fox.

You scare me because I'm not sure your wealthy parents paid for your ivy-league education like most previous presidents. The reason I am not sure is because of my cave-dwelling status.

You scare me because you grew up on an island that has been part of America for the last fifty years, but I don't really travel much.

You scare me because you haven't run an evil company, like me.

You scare me because you have never had military experience, thus don't understand how ****ed up it is at its core.

You scare me because you lack humility and 'class', always blaming others. Incidentally, it is everybody's fault but us Republicans that things are bad right now.

You scare me because you want to replace our health care system with one that provides health care.

You scare me because you prefer 'wind mills' to responsibly capitalizing on our own vast oil, coal and shale reserves. Well Mr President- WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

You scare me because you want to kill the American capitalist goose that lays the golden egg which provides the highest standard of living in the world. Thankfully, I am safe from your hired assassins, for I live in a cave, and the CIA don't work too well in caves, now do they? Also, Osama was the Democrats' fault.

You scare me because your own political party shrinks from challenging you on your wild and irresponsible spending proposals. In the Republican party, we're all good and loyal yes-men, not spineless weasels like you Democrats.

You scare me because you will not openly listen to or even consider opposing points of view from intelligent people. And I see no irony in this.

You scare me because you falsely believe that you are both omnipotent and omniscient, at least George Bush only pretended to *talk* to God.

You scare me because you demonize and want to silence the evil bastards who call you names.

Finally, you scare me because if you serve a second term I will probably not feel safe in writing a similar letter in 8 years. Cause my cave is gonna be covered in old Butterfinger wrappers and my shit bucket's getting awfully full.

Back