Ok aliens, no more shit

Mr-Fusion

Tank
Reaction score
****ing land your space craft and make first contact with humanity.

We're sick of this shit life. ****ing work work work being a slave to the man who rapes my wallet.

Land your craft and give us the technology to create a federation of planets...of sorts. Give us space travel, lightsabers and holodecks (or perfect replica android women)

If i wake up tomorrow and a spaceship hasn't landed in darling harbour uniting humanity in one triumphant event, i will crack the shits. CRACK THE SHTIS. :sniper:

*starts rolling another*

Have to agree though. Come down and prove how wrong we are about everything. Tell me chickens are cows. Blue is red. Be my own mobile wikipedia basically!!!

Cut the foreplay. Make contact and either love us or wipe us out in 5 mins.

A - freaking Men

You really have the same thoughts as me man, I'm sick of the same droll of life, we really need some change in life.

Man, I wish God would land his spaceship in New York tomorrow and like, ascend us to his right hand and shit.

Good news everyone! Aliens are here! And better still, they say they come "To serve man". Excellent, wonderful news, eh? Now, everyone hand out these condiments to your friends and neighbours and go out sunbathing. Make sure to turn every five minutes so you get nice and tender.

...I mean so you don't get skin cancer. Nasty stuff that.

Fuck aliens.

351acee3c9febe90e714141iq5.gif

The bigger kick in the nuts is that aliens pass our planet often but our solar system let alone our world is so utterly insignificant that its not even worth snubbing out.

On the plus side we'll get to be zoo specimens and pets, and, well, zoo's have breeding programs and pets need to make new pets.

*uses mouth spray*

Awwwwww yeah!. :cheers:

The bigger kick in the nuts is that aliens pass our planet often but our solar system let alone our world is so utterly insignificant that its not even worth snubbing out.

On the plus side we'll get to be zoo specimens and pets, and, well, zoo's have breeding programs and pets need to make new pets.

*uses mouth spray*

Awwwwww yeah!. :cheers:

farnsworth.jpg

my theory is that there is a interstellar government and they cant make contact with a new species until they have proven themselves worthy of being contacted.

Explains why we haven't been contacted...maybe they are waiting for us to improve our communication systems

Explains why we haven't been contacted...maybe they are waiting for us to improve our communication systems

Or for us to quit slaughtering each other over which invisible man in the sky is the best one.

Aliens don't stop by and say hi to us for the same reason that we don't stop by anthills and say hi to the ants.

On a more serious note, I'd imagine that an advanced alien civilization would have a communications technology far superior to our own radio sets.
Radio is okay for short distances within earth and in our solar system (with some delay), but would be far too slow to function as a way of communicting for an interstellar civilization. It's probably some method that we haven't invented yet and therefore can't detect.

Then again, space is very big. This galaxy could be teeming with life but the chances of one civ bumping into another are incredibly low. We also happen to be in the deep surburbia of the milky way.

Ugh, who's to say WE'RE not the most advanced species in the galaxy? Sure, theres life out there, probably, but damn, why do we always, always, ALWAYS have to be the "primitive and pathetic" one? Are you all EMO? EMO!?!

:|

A - freaking Men

You really have the same thoughts as me man, I'm sick of the same droll of life, we really need some change in life.

I think your understanding of the word droll is in error. Maybe you are confusing it with the meaning of the noun doldrum

If we were the most advanced species in the universe, I would totally recommend nuking lesser lifeforms.

Because we're too awesome to let anybody catch up.

Yeah. People in the here and now need to realize we ARE awesome.

If we were the most advanced species in the universe, I would totally recommend nuking lesser lifeforms.

Because we're too awesome to let anybody catch up.

I fully endorse this statement/event.

life sucks

accept that, and things will feel better

Well, ****. Another day, another no aliens landing on earth heralding a new era.

sigh.

Well, if they're a wise race they wouldn't interfere with us anyways.

I'd rather choke on my own nutsack than make contact with this crappy blue turd of a planet.

Or for us to quit slaughtering each other over which invisible man in the sky is the best one.

Irony?
There's about as much evidence for the existence of aliens as there is for God.

yeah but at least logic supports the existence of aliens. I think

yeah but at least logic supports the existence of aliens. I think

With 100s of billions of galaxies out there (and over an immense time scale), even if the odd's for creating the conditions required for life are really tiny there must be some other life out there somewhere.

Whether or not other life exits within this galaxy, or within our civilizations time frame, or are advanced enough for communication, or want to be contacted in the first place, etc is another story.

Maybe they're already here.

/me be-foil-caps himself

Well, who's to say? We don't need alien intervention anyways.

^ LISTEN TO THIS MAN.

Do not listen to this one. <

> That one is okay though. NO U. > < YOU SHUT UP YOU LYING ****.

Aliens don't stop by and say hi to us for the same reason that we don't stop by anthills and say hi to the ants.

Because they are assholes? I like to greet all friendly creatures I wander upon.

"****ing Earthlings, always digging holes and reproducing exponentially and shit."

Back