Old folk

Duracell

Spy
Reaction score
Any people still around from when Halflife2.net started, still? It's crazy to think how busy these forums were when (Munro?) started it.

Alive? Yes. Around? No. Still the top dog? Yes.

The secret was to never hit ascension, and I never will.

LET ME IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Edit: omg it worked

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's crazy to think how busy these forums were when (Munro?) started it.

I just popped in to see what's going on and it's real eery in here now! It was good times indeed.

Peace out.

I somehow got distracted by life again, thought to come here a few days ago and saw that it had been 4 years since I last logged on
pafKUjP.gif

Unacceptable! Bad THC!

Since then I've been catching up and taking a big ol' trip down memory lane. Such good times. We can't let it end like this. Not like this...

We've got to get some kind of discussion going again. Old folks, come back! New folks, sign up!

Last edited:
howdy veterans! HL2 turns 15 this month!

I think it's just about time for us to be more interested again. I know I am. What a ****ing week it's gonna be.

Oh shit, I forgot about
pafKUjP.gif

EDIT: @MuToiD_MaN did you ever think we'd still be using our same X-Mas avatars nearly a decade later?

i wish i could find my trent reznor christmas avatar from 2004/5

you got a whole folder of ancient hl2net shit or something?

Yeah :D All sorts of stuff, pictures, the comics, smilies, etc. I had copied and pasted a bunch of posts into a Word document back then, that's where I found that.

Yeah :D All sorts of stuff, pictures, the comics, smilies, etc. I had copied and pasted a bunch of posts into a Word document back then, that's where I found that.
**** me can i get you to post that archival material on here so i can download it. make a thread if you want. so much of that shit is (thought to be) lost to history, i bet we could have a real good nostalgia time unpacking it

**** me can i get you to post that archival material on here so i can download it. make a thread if you want. so much of that shit is (thought to be) lost to history, i bet we could have a real good nostalgia time unpacking it

Ok, yeah I had planned to do something like that when I came back, I'll put together a thread later on tonight.

Do you have the fabled cyberpitz rectal destruction pic?

lol, maybe this?
FlmGDTN.jpg
I'm trying to get this stuff sorted now, it's pretty disorganized at the moment. Bear with me..
lol no, it was a thread he posted of something he left in the throne. There was blood.

lol no, it was a thread he posted of something he left in the throne. There was blood.
Oh, ok, no I don't think I have that, thankfully. I do have the sketches that graphically depict the events of this thread, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Back