"Old School" Sci-Fi female soldier model

Punisher454

Reaction score
I have the "Base model" for the female soldier model in My retro-Sci-Fi mod "Invasion Earth: 1987".
I added the bubble helmet and airtanks just get an idea of what I want for the airsupply and helmet collar.
The boots and gloves are currently just temporary placeholders right now.

Its a work in progress. The body is basicly done, and the accessories are just temporary test models. Without the helmet, helmet ring and airtank its a 4514 poly model. With these extras its a 5300 poly model. Moving eyes and teeth will probably add a bit more later.

The Punisher

Hey looking good keep up the good work...Try and cut down poly count tho...Because like you said you still need to add other things..

Hey looking good keep up the good work...Try and cut down poly count tho...Because like you said you still need to add other things..

Yeah, I tried real hard to get the base model down to 4500 without loosing the good curves. In fact the verticies on the head were starting to show at that point. I think I can get a fully equiped version (sidearm, space helmet, air supply etc..) down to about 5000 right now with this level of detail quality by deleting alot of hidden polys with the new accessories.
I'm making all the character models in several configurations (different uniforms and equipment packages) but based on the same human model.
Good looking weapons are a lot simpler to make than good looking people thats for sure.

One of the next steps will be to modify the face in several versions, and deform the body outline slightly to make several body types, most of which will fit exactly on the same skeleton (I hope I can get away with this in HL2).

The Punisher

Back