OMG.. look what someone is selling on ebay ..idiot..

its not a bad idea for people on 56k's , hes only trying to make some money.

no if u buy this.. u are a idiot.. 56k or not... i mean its freakin footage.. thats FREE online.. id rather leave my pc on for days if i had 56k than pay like 10 bucks (shipping included)...

lol i hope no one buys that.... you can just order a cd from fileplanet for less can't you?

Very Illegal.

*Edit- But they did try to sell 100 Pounds of Cocaine on Ebay, so this isn't too bad.

i didnt know a authentic hl2 poster waz out.. u know what? im buyin me that shit now..lol

prob a typo but it seems real..

DESCRIPTION :
Brand New, 100% authentic
23.5" x 34.5" Size, perfect fit for standard poster frames • Single Sided
• Super Glossy, UV Finish
• Thick Stock Paper
• Vivid Colors
• released in Asia.
• Brand New, Never Used Condition

Attachments

• mypc.jpg
    mypc.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 412
DONT POST THAT PICTURE, PEOPLE WILL ONLY TALK ABOUT THE COMPUTER!!!

Cool where did you get it. I have this lame-O midnight club 2 poster behind my lcd screen :p

thats because valve is combining halflife and conterstrike. When you first meet alyx, she'll say "OMFG that ornge siut give j00 teh gay gordan lololol!!!111"

when you kill combine soldiers they yell stuff like "OMG WALLHACK!", "AWPfAGeT!!!!111" and "STFU noob!"

When talking to Dr. Kleiner he'll tell you your missions beforehand. Like for instance "Gordan j00 have to go to teh NMee base an killxx0r all of thier d00dz!!!!1111lololool ROOFLES"

damm ur computer is in a dangerous spot lol.. looks like that shits gonna fall off.. lol

The bad thing is, ive seen more than one of those

yeah don't put this 2000$ Tower right there on the corner... are you crazy or what?

btw: I like your signature!

sweet man im so buying that right now over ebay, i already placed a bid. what a cool guy..... selling a hl2 video...cant wait until it arrives.

Originally posted by tokin
sweet man im so buying that right now over ebay, i already placed a bid. what a cool guy..... selling a hl2 video...cant wait until it arrives.

You obviously didn't

hell yes i am man, i cant find that video anywhere, that guy is a genius to sell that over ebay....i wish more people would do that, gee its so amazing how people get smarter...i love it!

No, I can tell you didn't

you can only use "Buy it now" to buy it, if you did it would say the bidding is closed.

that looks almost exactly like my comp cept mine has 2 neon blue strips in it :)

i love neon my room looks like a cross between vegas, a opium den and a brothel...and danmit! thats the way i like it

Originally posted by Tork
its not a bad idea for people on 56k's , hes only trying to make some money.

So i downloaded it on a 56k before i got dsl.

According to FilePlanet(GSI) copyrigt notices it's illegal to earn money on the files if it's not free.

Legally that can't be compared to FilePlanet holding their things subscriber only, as it is an extra feature.
Although putting something like FilePlanet up where you only have to pay, that would be against the law.

They would be able to sue him.

Do you really think they would waste the time on lawyers and whatnot on a guy thats selling 10 videos for 6 99 each...cmon

Yeah and what if the person was located in a country like Iran which doesnt have any laws dealing with american copyrights? Good luck suing him...

what if women had three breasts instead of two....

...sorry...got a little sidetracked there

ya i emailed valve and they said they would send me a autographed hl2 poster, i take it is that one? i just recieved the emailed asking for my address, ill be lucky to get it before the game comes out lol

OH YEAH TORK, THAT WOULD BE AWESOME. hey do u know if the CA m4tatical is any good? CA supposedly did a really good job on the new armalite models.

Originally posted by SnowBall
Isnt that Illegal?

I was thinking that, but ... surely its not any different from FilePlanet charging money for a "fast download server"?

The guy is just selling fast downloads!!

Originally posted by Sigoo
So i downloaded it on a 56k before i got dsl.

some people don’t have unlimited download plans. The cost of going over could be much more then how much the CD costs. This is Australia were talking about. we have 19 million people(probably more now) and a hell of a lot of land which equals sucky broadband and expensive internet.
hell I’m on cable 3 gig limit $70-$80ish au that cd's what less then 10 dollar au including shipping for a 600 meg file that would take up 1/5 th of the total. a fifth of 80 = $16.
so technically cheaper to get the CD then waste the amount of bandwidth it takes. Although it was on a lot of pc magazine cover disks and the such but still its conceivably that it could end up cheaper then other options. Also with 56k modem for people who only have one phone line the amount of time that it takes to download and leave the main phone line in use may just be to much of a hassle.

Sorry if this is sort of incomprehensible I only go an hours or so sleep last night so everything’s sort of non focusy at the moment

Back