On topic of discussed a million times.

I

icepick912

Dont see why people are saying, wow thats old realy old, or thats been discussed a million times, as i see it this board hasnt even been up for more then 2 months. I mean some people come here only once a week, or even a month, and there all like.

"Damn man, thats so last week."

I say these nerds need to go get some a$$, and stop obsessing over hl2. Dont get me wrong, I definatly want to play hl2, i map, code, and model in hl1 right now. Cant waite to get my hands on that hammer, and start making me some leet tech maps myself, i mean who doesnt want to see a combine soldier falling down 100 ft of stairs?

Anyway, obsesion is not good, unless its something like money or some good sweet a$$, thats just my opinion anyway.

... God this topic is so last week....

LOL

Yea, good point pick. You set these dorks straight, but expect them to go all crazy on you. Im excited to watch what they have to say. I agree though, Big deal kids, its the same thing who cares. We dont want to hear you say that you already read this, we just want answers to our posts, not some b*tch b*tching.

Your right.

I found it annoying when people kept saying that to me. They are always like 'There is a search button you know!'

Oh well.

Oh yeah and obsession isn't good in an area.

Edit: Who is gonna argue after you have been saying the people doing it are Dorks and Nerds?

its wut happens when people get board or see something they really like/want or want to know about, its only human nature and who are u to argue with that.

Actually, this very topic has been discussed before.

j/k :)

K, seriously... yea icepick912, you are right. But what if someone starts another thread about, "On topic of discussed a million times."?

K, seriously... yea icepick912, you are right. But what if someone starts another thread about, "On topic of discussed a million times."?
Ha ha, I would laugh so hard if that happened. :LOL: :hmph:

LOL I think the only reason people flame so much in here is because were all so eager to play the game! Well... more like impatient...

Okay, you're just being ignorant here - If someone comes here and thinks "Hmm, I'll post a link to the 600mb HL2 trailer I just saw!" wouldn't you just stop and think for one second that something like that may have been posted about already?

It's just common decency.. if you're going to post about something that you think's new, do a quick search, it'll only take you a minute or so.. and will save you the hassle of people telling you that it's already been posted.

Originally posted by Abom|nation
Okay, you're just being ignorant here - If someone comes here and thinks "Hmm, I'll post a link to the 600mb HL2 trailer I just saw!" wouldn't you just stop and think for one second that something like that may have been posted about already?

It's just common decency.. if you're going to post about something that you think's new, do a quick search, it'll only take you a minute or so.. and will save you the hassle of people telling you that it's already been posted.

Your right but ive found that most of the time you find topics which although similar, dont quite answer your question.

Originally posted by Farrowlesparrow
Your right but ive found that most of the time you find topics which although similar, dont quite answer your question.

Bump the topic and answer the question, simple as that.

Originally posted by Bad^Hat
LOL I think the only reason people flame so much in here is because were all so eager to play the game! Well... more like impatient...

Mabey true, but it doesnt mean that little ass holes have to come in and flame the poor guy asking the question, they could just ignore it, as i do.

Back