One Day a Girl Came into our VOIP Channel

Vegeta897

Banned as all ****
Reaction score
And then a year later I made an animation out of the audio recording.

High quality SWF: http://vegeta897.deviantart.com/art/Ariba-356534177

Youtube version for people to rate comment subscribe:

So after I finished my other animation, I wanted to make more, but not something that required so much polishing. Morgs told me to make an animation out of this sound clip I recorded when this random girl came in to our Mumble channel while we were playing DayZ. So I rearranged some of the voices, added some bg music, and made this animation. It was a lot of fun.

Thanks for watching!

Edit: Note, the girl was not actually a pullstring doll.

BH's part was the best.

Cool concept. Surprised you didn't use more of the THIRTY MINUTES she was in there for.

Thirty minutes? The full recording I have is over an hour long by itself, and IIRC she was in for like 3 hours or more.

What happened to your hands vegeta?

Also, these are awesome. I for one would appreciate more of them.

Went and browsed a bunch more videos of the sessions you guys have and now I really feel like I'm missing out :(

Went and browsed a bunch more videos of the sessions you guys have and now I really feel like I'm missing out :(
ARMA 3 alpha comes out next week, so now's as good a time as any.

Not that I've been active in the group at all lately. I've been trying to avoid it since hours and hours flash by before I even know it which sucks now that I have a full time job and need to, you know, wake up and go there. With Arma3 though I suspect I'll be back to nights with 3 hours of sleep.

Back