OverWatch or Launch Options Bug.

TeddieBearie

Headcrab
Reaction score
Hello ValveTime People,

This bug start to occurred when I watched Over watch or put someone else's launch options into the launch command.

When I start the game I have a bunch of errors in my console and my game play glitches. I've restarted my computer, reinstalled csgo, steam, and reformatted my computer. I used a friends computer and their internet too and nothing seemed to help. I reset my steam cloud too.

My console has this when I start up csgo.

Failed to load gamerulescvars.txt, game rules cvars might not be reported to management tools.
Parent cvar in client.dll not allowed (mp_endmatch_votenextleveltime)
Parent cvar in client.dll not allowed (mp_verbose_changelevel_spew)
Parent cvar in client.dll not allowed (cl_remove_old_ugc_downloads)
Parent and child ConVars with different default values! spec_freeze_time child: 2.0 parent: 5.0 (parent wins)
maxplayers set to 64
Steam config directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Global Offensive\platform\config
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_item_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_item_bg_highlight
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_item_sel_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_item_pickup_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_preview_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_bottom_bar_button_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_bottom_bar_button_highlight_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_default_dialog
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_backpack_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_backpack_bg_highlight
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_discount_corner
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_preview_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_tooltip_bg
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_tab_selected
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_tab_unselected
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/btn_econ_blue
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/button_econ_blue_over
--- Missing Vgui material vgui/store/store_backpack_bg
Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Unknown command "tr_best_course_time"
Unknown command "tr_completed_training"
Unknown command "weapon_accuracy_logging"
Unknown command "cl_teamid_min"
Unknown command "cl_teamid_max"
Can't use cheat cvar cl_teamid_overhead in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can't use cheat cvar cl_teamid_overhead_maxdist in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Unknown command "cl_crosshair_outline"
Unknown command "cl_crosshair_outline_draw"
Host_WriteConfiguration: Wrote cfg/config.cfg
Unknown command "cl_thirdperson"
Unknown command "tr_best_course_time"
Unknown command "tr_completed_training"
Unknown command "weapon_accuracy_logging"
Failed to read the default inventory image file (materials/icons/inventory_icon_quest.vtf)
Failed to read the default inventory image file (materials/icons/inventory_icon_campaign.vtf)
Failed to read the default inventory image file (materials/icons/inventory_icon_campaign.vtf)
Loaded cached network config file. Loaded revision 30 OK
SF GetLootListItemIdByIndex called on an item with no loot list. Only crates and quests are supported
SF GetLootListItemIdByIndex called on an item with no loot list. Only crates and quests are supported
Telling Steam it is safe to udpate the app
Got network config from CDN. Data contains revision 30, not newer than current revision 30; ignoring.

Tried Verifying the integrity of your game cache? That's usually the best place to start.

Back