PAX East 2012

hool10

Tank
Reaction score
PAX East 2012 is running through Easter weekend on April 6-8, 2012 and registration is now open! Hurry and pre-order your ticket to avoid missing out on this event like I did last year. :( You can only purchase these tickets online as well. Individual passes go for $35 while the 3 day pass goes for $65. I got a 3 day pass and pretty much all I have to do is take a train into Boston, MA. Any .nett'ers plan on going? http://east.paxsite.com/

I'd like to go this year but not sure if I'll end up making it or not. My 12 year old cousin went to PAX East last year and I didn't... shameful.

I'd like to go this year but not sure if I'll end up making it or not. My 12 year old cousin went to PAX East last year and I didn't... shameful.
You should because last year I didn't and I'm still angry about it. Valve will probably be there, BF3 expansion, Bioshock 3, GTA 5, etc. Probably going to be one of the better ones.

I doubt I'm going but we should grab a beer if you do come up.

Apparently I'm going on the Sunday. Any other .netters hitting this up?

Turns out I can't make it up to PAX this year like I'd hoped. Oh well.

Back