PC GTA Vice city...

[Matt]

Reaction score
Anyone else got it? Its a great conversion of a great game and it has non of the problems that the original GTA3 converion has...

I cant get enough of the Motorbikes in this game!!! :O

vc.jpg

I think im gonna start a beat the wheelie competition!!! :D

lol where did you find that jump ;)

I can attach a image i took when i made a jump with a mc :D

Ahh...it seems awesome :D
damn, i want it..
but not more than HL2 :p

i bought it when it first came to PS2...now im sick of it..but its really fun in the begining

Its not a jump... its a wheelie as you can see in this pic!!

vc2.jpg

I went around the west island twice to get that 1!!!

I just got VC for PC, and it pwnz. But how do u do a wheelie?

Originally posted by Sushi
I just got VC for PC, and it pwnz. But how do u do a wheelie?

press forward or backward when u pull the gas (PS2 controls, dotn knwo the PC ones but it should be the same)

lol...*sniff* *sniff* i smell cheats on them pics :D...if there not cheats....you are damn good m8!!

wtf is a wheelie? :p Are you driving on your back tire or what ;D

idiot is from the greek language and was used to insult someone that didnt vote. lil trivia for ya.

I have to try it to.... Really cool guys !!
can U turn the bikes when U are driving on yuor back wheel ??

.... I can't make a wheelie :/ matt how do i do? =o

some one said you can customize the cars? if so how much can u customize, and some one said u can customize ur own map? Is the game worth buying?

Kinda lame question, but does VC have a violence setting? Something like a parent lock... I wanna get it but my younger siblings love GTA 1&2 and I know they won't stop bugging me if/when Mum doesn't let them play it :D

Originally posted by Bad^Hat
Kinda lame question, but does VC have a violence setting? Something like a parent lock... I wanna get it but my younger siblings love GTA 1&2 and I know they won't stop bugging me if/when Mum doesn't let them play it :D

no...

And to control a wheelie or a stoppie you have to press the turret up and down keys! :D

im wondering, how do you play the vc radiostations in windows, it seems to be some kind of strange format... .adf

Back