PC Zone UK out tomorrow with HL2 Exclusive

wendle said:
what are those "roller mines" that were mentioned?

One of the roller mines attached itself to the buggy and drained it of some energy when the PCZone guy was playing.

Edit: Interesting indeed.

Bio said:
you know the granades you could shoot from your smg in hl1 will they return in hl2?

yeah, they will I know that for a fact.

that really cool, do you know the gun it will be available with.

got it this morning. jubbly goodness

*runs off to laminate mag*

I should get the mag by tomorrow, can't wait. Half-life 2 is getting closer... i can almost TOUCH IT.

Heh, got my copy this morning. It was quite interesting reading Martin Korda's description as to how it played. It sounded like he really struggled with it because of the openness of the play, but ultimately (with a little encouragement from Gabe and Doug) managed to overcome the obstacles he encountered, with a bit of thought. I was rather concerned from the old E3 trailers, that the game has become more of a shooter than an adventure game, so it's reassuring to hear that problem solving is a big part of the experience still. Roll on E3 and hopefully a quick release there after (not keen on the look of those fast Zombies though... :O ).

Where can you buy that magazine is it only in the uk, usa? I live in norway do you think i can buy it here.

talk about pc zone have new stuff. here in taiwan pc gamer {notice: the pc gamer that publish under manderin(chinese) } also have some new screen shots and article abuout this media try out. to me this is a awsome good sign for the release of halflife2 on summer. because news like this dont go spread around for no reason in taiwan. most because ppl dont often give a shit about FPS game. and only some really good one can rarely bring to their attention. so "hell" i mgiht just go preoder it after this post. i want to have it as fast as i can. but steam is out of question. cant trust this new tech thou. btw if i get the preoder here how fast can i have this baby thorugh mail ? 7days or more. anybody have any idea about this. :E

Its them, and look at those pictures they are very good indeed.

Here is a quote from PC GAMER.....

"In later levels, I even observed that fire actually spreads through burning structures. In a totally unscripted manner, if you choose to start a fire in a building, you will eventually fine the whole place going up in flames."

"Valve says Half-Life²'s SDK (Software Development Kit) will be available sometime before E3 2004 this May."

Go grab the magazine!!!!!

I can't wait for this game to be released :D

:flame: thats awsome, gonna burn every house in city 17 down :flame:

Back