People need to buy Microphones

Mutley

Tank
Reaction score
Do it people. This game should make it compulsory.

I'm tired of talking to myself! :bounce:

I'll be voice chatting for sure - although in this game all my chatter will probably be along the lines of "oh holy shit help being eaten what is that aargh"

Voice chat is a must in this game, the experience is undeniably better with it.

I was just in a game with three people with voice chat and me having to type "he", "hekop" "hlep" and various other variations of the word every time I got mauled.

It's not that I don't show willing, it's just that my mic is about 12 years old and it really doesn't like me using it anymore. :(

Yes, because it's important to hear "SHHHHHFFFWWWWGGGG IIIFFFFFAAA" or "Never wanna give you up, never gonna let you down..." as you play.

Nevermind also, that the stutering seems to have made a come back and voice chat in game lobbies made my game crash.

It's fantastic with a group of mature friends. Less so with a bunch of idiotic 12 year olds.

Shame my headphones with a mic had to shit the bed.
If I find a mic of sorts lying around, I'll try to make use of it.

My mic just stopped working well :( But it was definitely fun using it in this game.

Need to find old mic/buy new mic. Won't happen anytime soon, though.

Yes, because it's important to hear "SHHHHHFFFWWWWGGGG IIIFFFFFAAA" or "Never wanna give you up, never gonna let you down..." as you play.

Nevermind also, that the stutering seems to have made a come back and voice chat in game lobbies made my game crash.

There are only 4 (or 8) players in a server, and voting to kick seems very simple. Whine more?

I have a headset with a mic on it which works fine in Vent or TeamSpeak. But in games it doesnt want to work at all. Any ideas on how to fix this?

This game is great if you use a mic, but I still think the ingame comms are great.

I'm here in 360 land and I havent run into a game yet that is full of no-mic's. Which I find odd considering alot of our L4D players are TF2 players. But I have seen no-micers don't get me wrong there still here. I just kick them :) .

Oh and I love dedicated servers. I couldn't even host a 8 player 2fort with out everyone lagging out. Thank you Valve!

Back