Perendev's permanent magnet motor

clarky003 said:
but still that unmanifested energy becomes manifested onto our reality, we are collecting the energy from the electron anyway, but then we cause it to manifest more energy.

say we get 80 % out of the electrons energy anyway.

20% is lost in heat and other forms.

then we cause a vaccum manifestation of a photon which as soon as its manifested looses , 40% perecent of its energy in forces in our reality, add those together

you get 120%, but you havnt broken any laws, you havnt destroyed or created energy, just converted and added to what already existed

How does this device manifest energy? It doesn't.

Also, an 80% efficency rating is unlikely. Take a look at other engines for reference.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/fuel-cell3.htm

Where did you get your numbers from?

blahblahblah said:
How does this device manifest energy? It doesn't.

Also, an 80% efficency rating is unlikely. Take a look at other engines for reference.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/fuel-cell3.htm

Where did you get your numbers from?

you dont know what its doing.. you cant see down to the sub atomic,, but then again weve been using the electron for electricity all these years, and we still dont truely know what it is.

but from the way the device acts, its possible to base its operation on these principles.

I used them as an example, but you dont know how much a manifested photon looses in energy when it appears in our reality. So how can you even begin to contemplate. The fact is like we always do, we study the effects first. then use common sense.

If it works. The Zero point energy theory through certain configuration's of powerfully induced magnetisim, is very valid. and the truth behind outward reality, rather than facsimilies, would be alot closer to our thoughts within.

clarky003 said:
but still that unmanifested energy becomes manifested onto our reality, we are collecting the energy from the electron anyway, but then we cause it to manifest more energy from this realm that we only pervcieve as being the energy provider to our worlds structure begining somewhere beyond the subatomic..
energy does not "manifest". energy that is collected must come from something. it must be converted. from mass, from electron potential, from photons, from velocity, something...

Edit: u beat me to it, blahblahblah.

clarky003 said:
you dont know what its doing.. you cant see down to the sub atomic,

but from the way the device acts, its possible to base its operation on these principles.

Where did you get your numbers from, then? :)

Phisionary said:
energy does not "manifest". energy that is collected must come from something. it must be converted. from mass, from electron potential, from photons, from velocity, something...

Edit: u beat me to it, blahblahblah.

The subatomic cant exist without being powered by energy. or it would just dissapear, the Vaccum is beyond subatomic understanding, its as mystical as it is science, the two blend, like a cycle between duality.

like an umbilical cord between duality, all of the above particles and atoms are getting their energetic existence from somewhere. your thinking about the surface, but its all being powered from somewhere out of percievable reality,, its why we cant link gravity to magnetism, or figure out electro gravetic's. It's strange yes, but just sit and think about it for a while, research it, dont be so quick to denie what you dont know. Read a book on it.

How about we look at it this way...

We leave the guy alone to spend all his money doing this...Now either he is right, and we all go "yay" at the prospect of cheap energy that doesn't pollute. Or hes wrong and we never spent a penny.

Farrowlesparrow said:
How about we look at it this way...

We leave the guy alone to spend all his money doing this...Now either he is right, and we all go "yay" at the prospect of cheap energy that doesn't pollute. Or hes wrong and we never spent a penny.

Hmmm, it'd never work, we'd use more energy trying to forget about it than we could produce...

/me head explodes

He guestimatted I think. Just using it as an example.

This is a bit above me. I don't really know that much beyond my very basic understanding of special and general relativity. BUT, I do know where Sci Fi got the name Zero Point Module from =)

(little energy generators)

Innervision961 said:
Hmmm, it'd never work, we'd use more energy trying to forget about it than we could produce...

/me head explodes

Just a shame we can't tap energy from these debates we get here...now thats a renewable resource if ever I saw one.

Farrowlesparrow said:
Just a shame we can't tap energy from these debates we get here...now thats a renewable resource if ever I saw one.

I guess I will power half of the world then. :)

they'll find a way :p lol

Innervision961 said:

/me head explodes

sorry about the head job, Im gonna stop now,

look at it this way, Reality is just a puppet show governed by our senses, Nowhere near as real as we all think, a facade of our human condidition,
in an Ether of energy, that governs what is, and what is not perhaps?

an Energy dance

lol farrowl,
So the human brain.... Would it be considered zero point energy?

clarky003 said:
The subatomic cant exist without being powered by energy. or it would just dissapear, the Vaccum is beyond subatomic understanding, its as mystical as it is science, the two blend, like a cycle between duality.

like an umbilical cord between duality, all of the above particles and atoms are getting their energetic existence from somewhere. your thinking about the surface, but its all being powered from somewhere out of percievable reality,, its why we cant link gravity to magnetism, or figure out electro gravetic's. It's strange yes, but just sit and think about it for a while, research it, dont be so quick to denie what you dont know. Read a book on it.
excuse me if i say so, but that makes about as much sense as putting canadian bacon (or 'ham' as i like to call it ;)) in my gas tank.

but hey, it's all good. everyone can believe what they wanna believe. nothing wrong with that...

...until the almighty above (Zeus, of course) get's sick of no-one believing in him and strikes us all down with a lightning bolt...

:rolling: :p

it would spin itself to destruction through centrifugal forces.

have to butt in and say that centrifugal forces dont exist. Maybe you meant inertia/centripetal forces.

Triggerhappy41 said:
have to butt in and say that centrifugal forces dont exist. Maybe you meant inertia/centripetal forces.
heh. yeah, i noticed that. but with the excess of factual and conceptual innacuracies.... what's the point?

when it comes down to it, i've never met anyone except my HS physics teacher who cared at all.

Triggerhappy41 said:

im not a physicist ,and you know exactley what I was getting at. centrifugal force was the term when I was in School :), as they say no specific force is associated to it, so yes it doesnt exits. But people still use the word 'centrifugal' referencing it as the collective action of other forces envolved.
:imu:

8.3: Why don't magnetic perpetual motion machines work?

Magnetic motors have a clever arrangement of magnets which keeps the motor rotating forever. Not surprisingly, whenever someone tries to build one, the motor rotates for a while and then stops -- this is usually attributed to the magnets "wearing out". These motors usually rely on using magnets as low-friction bearings, meaning the "motor" can coast for a long time, but it doesn't supply any power. Magnetism is like gravity; you can store potential energy and get it back, but you can't get more energy no matter what you try.
http://home.xnet.com/~blatura/skep_8.html

lol, again a facsimile of the human perceptual understanding of our enviroment.

That basically states if Perendev's motor was 'put under your nose', and you watched it working , the rotor keeping constant speed, infront of your very eyes. Youd fall on established belief's of what can and cannot happen in physic's (written by Human's, totally infalable evidence :p) and even though its blatantly not behaving in the way we think it should, we then dismiss it as impossible, although it is very real and plain to see it is not as you see the rotor turning.. are the universal forces allowing this to happen wrong?,, or are the humans? (being as we havnt been around for very long in this universe, we seem to think we have it right in our limited perceptual values), but most likely concluding on this, human's are wrong, and / or we have missed something,

perhaps something totally out of our perception.

clarky003 said:
I bet everyone's getting fed up of me with my persistance to inform you all of wonderful going's on in our not so normal world :naughty:

http://www.pureenergysystems.com/news/2004/06/30/6900029PerendevPowerMagneticMotor/index.html

There is a video on the right of the page showing a walk round and power up of Prototype II. (Video of Prototype II)

The motor consist's of offset magnets in a Stator, and a rotor. It also intrigue's me to a point where I start to smile, as the device contradict's the second law of thermodynamic's.

The device uses powerful Neodynium magnets , and produces 20 killowats of power (enough to sustain your home requirements), there is also another device in design of a larger scale that can produce 4 megawatts (the equivelant to a small powerstation).

for those who dont quite get it :p,

the beauty of this = no fuel required.

I made one and i cant get a pattent becuase of government pressures. OF COURSE it works AND it DOESNT go against any of the laws of physics.. you may think it does BUT in fact i quote him in saying that electricity cannot be made or destroyed. he is correct. you can NOT CREATE electricity but simply extract it from atoms. this here invention extracts kenetic/magnetic forces and reproduces them into electric energy at an infinate rate.i am ONE of few actual makers of this object and i am soon going to pattent it b4 anyone else does. i thought of it when i was 10 years old WITHOUT seeing it off the internet first. i only came to realize there were others with the same idea a few days ago and now i know i have some competition.
<<<Serogost

Bait said:
If such a thing exists, I hope it spreads across the planet quickly. Unfortunately, damn greedy owners of oil companies may have something to say about it. It's a shame that so many people must adhere to the greed of so few....

Except that devices such as this won't interest oil companies at all because these motors would be used for electricity production. They wouldn't be used in cars at all. Now THE COAL companies, that's who you have to watch out for shutting something like this down.

Serogost said:
I made one and i cant get a pattent becuase of government pressures. OF COURSE it works AND it DOESNT go against any of the laws of physics.. you may think it does BUT in fact i quote him in saying that electricity cannot be made or destroyed. he is correct. you can NOT CREATE electricity but simply extract it from atoms. this here invention extracts kenetic/magnetic forces and reproduces them into electric energy at an infinate rate.i am ONE of few actual makers of this object and i am soon going to pattent it b4 anyone else does. i thought of it when i was 10 years old WITHOUT seeing it off the internet first. i only came to realize there were others with the same idea a few days ago and now i know i have some competition.
<<<Serogost
What are you talking about ... everyones built one of these before ... I've got two in my basement right now. You can't patent the design, it's like open source. Anyone can build one, what's the point?

Here is my honest opinion(s) on this:

First of all germans are not crackpots, remember Albert Einstein?

Secondly the laws of phisics are not set in stone and there still is much we have yet to discover/explain, even effects that can be repeated thousands of times and be reproduced in a lab/classroom setting we have yet to explain them. So it is more than possible that there are things out there that when discovered may change even the "basic" laws of physics.

Thirdly, entropy.

Do you even know what the Vacuum Matrix is?

The very term implies a mathematical model. But it's nothing I've come across before. Is it a tensor?

Also, I heard every person working in the patents office gets a few lessons on the laws of thermodynamics, just so they don't get convinced into letting someone patent one of these things.

Farrowlesparrow said:

As long as you didn't tap the energy of the Politics forum, i'll be happy. Don't want no thermo-nuclear explosions eminating from the server, do we :).

There are so many people who are ignorant to believe that the Laws of Physics can be fit into one Text Book, I say, NO!!

There is so much more

ALEXDJ said:
i bet a russian invented that, russians are smart(er)

They are the people who took a pencil into space with them :D

Brady estimates that the first units will sell for around $8500 Euros, but that the price will decrease as volume sales increase.

This will also be the case as Oil prices wise in a few years time.

Just for the record, the pencil story is balogna. Turns out that a private company developed the pen on their own dollar, and then offered the government them if they wanted it.

DEATH eVADER said:
There are so many people who are ignorant to believe that the Laws of Physics can be fit into one Text Book, I say, NO!!

There is so much more

I'll say. I've used Physics books that would cover more pages than the Encyclopedia Brittanica together. Forgotten most of it though :eek:

Direwolf said:
Just for the record, the pencil story is balogna. Turns out that a private company developed the pen on their own dollar, and then offered the government them if they wanted it.

The pencil is all good and well, until you meet a giant space rubber/eraser. :borg:

hoax or real?

Acoording to the laws of physic, the perendev motor can not work. And the scientists who discovered these laws were not puppets of corporations but members of free universities. But laws can change, as news break, such as a thing like vacuum energy maybe newly discovered.
To tell a hoax from a serious offer, you may regard the selling mode of the company. Do they say: "send us money first, then we send you the motor later", it is very likely a hoax. But do they say: "come to our place, watch the motor work, take it apart and test it as you please", or even better: "take one motor home with you, test it, then send us the money or the motor back", it may be not a hoax.
Another indicator may be the amount of money they claim.
What would you do, if you had such a thing invented? Well, I would make one Megawatt motor, feed electricity into the grid for some time in order to become rich first. When I would have become rich enough this way, I would want to become famous too. So I would make thousands of little cheap toy motors, name them after me and sell them all over, to show that they work. What i would not do: I would not create a website, saying: "send me money, I will surely send you a motor later".

So two years later, whats happened to this motor? Shouldn't it be in production somewhere.

free energy

You know, the sum of the three angles in a triangle is 180 degrees. But, if you draw a triangle onto the surface of a ball, its angle sum is more than 180 degrees. Einstein said, the space is bent, like the surface of a ball. So, the sum of angles in any triangle in our space is really always more than 180 degrees. Now I assume: If this is so, maybe, due to the bending of space, one and one is not exactly only two, but just a little more than two. Maybe this is the reason, why all these perpetuum mobiles really do work, the source of free energy.
Now, think about this, wont you?

rahula said:
You know, the sum of the three angles in a triangle is 180 degrees. But, if you draw a triangle onto the surface of a ball, its angle sum is more than 180 degrees. Einstein said, the space is bent, like the surface of a ball. So, the sum of angles in any triangle in our space is really always more than 180 degrees. Now I assume: If this is so, maybe, due to the bending of space, one and one is not exactly only two, but just a little more than two. Maybe this is the reason, why all these perpetuum mobiles really do work, the source of free energy.
Now, think about this, wont you?

A triangle on the surface of a ball is only a triangle when the surface of the ball is flattened, because a triangle is a 2-dimensional object by definition. By putting it on the surface of the ball, it now exists in 3 dimensions, so it is no longer a triangle. So it's angles are not required by the triangle law (or whatever it's called) to add up to 180 degrees.

Similarly, energy is defined with respect to a set number of dimensions. If you add more dimensions into the mix, it's no longer energy, it's some other defined quantity.

I think the analogy you're proposing needs a little work.

If I was a triangle, I would get my self-conciousness by counting my angles: One, two, three. I would also assume myself being two-dimensional. Then I read in a newspaper, that one Eistein claims, that there is another dimension, concerning me too. What would I do to confirm my status as triangle and to keep my self- respect? I would count my angles again: one, two, three, ok, I am still a triangle.

I'm sort of skeptical about this. If it is a magnet than the 2 poles will conflict with each other and you will need to give it a nudge to keep it going for another revolution...just doesn't seem quite up to par with me.

Back