Perfect Half-Life Movie Cast

No!

Kleiner is the straight man, and you'd be stifling Lloyd in a role like that. He'd be better playing someone similar to his role in Taxi, maybe like Cave Johnson.

Kleiner would be great for someone like Philip Seymour Hoffman, or (in the less mainstream set) Trace Beaulieu or MC Frontalot.

YES YES YES YES YES.
THIS OH YES.
MCFrontalot would make a great Kleiner. I'm not sure who would do a good eli, though. That's a tough character to do..

Hugh Laurie is too damn old. Freeman is 28. Other than that, its pretty uncanny. Rosario Dawson would be absolutely perfect as Alyx.
As far as Eli goes, here is my pick:
lesterfreamon.jpg

Clarke Peters from The Wire.

LINK

Seems spot on LOL.

Hugh Laurie- though a good actor, kinda too old for Gordon Freeman. This would be the biggest problem with any real half-life movie. Gordon would be impossible to cast because he's unique and badass!

Rosario Dawson would be great as Alyx.

Jeremy Piven would be TERRIBLE for Barney! Jeremy Piven comes across as an asshole in everything. I would go with Kyle Chandler.

I would also pick Cate Blanchett for Mossman. Blanchett is such an amazing actress and Mossman is a complex character (she's a spy but only to ensure Eli's safety because she loves him).

all other pix I'm good with.

Back