Peter Jennings is......

Holy shit. That's uncanny.

that's very very cool. Write to ABC and ask him what he did to Gordon.

The similarity is creepy, never noticed before *shudders* Good find.. I think :)

He looks too healthy.

In fact something about him reminds me of Max Payne in MP2. But that'll just be me then...

kind of looks like him but behind a suit like that a lot of people can pass for gman, although if peter had black or dark brown hair he might pull it off pretty good.

Rupertvdb said:
that's very very cool. Write to ABC and ask him what he did to Gordon.

He will have the same expression as your avatar :D

That's the only pic I could find of him that inverts to look anything like the G-Man :( (on a related note, i saw a picture of a shit-stained toilet bowl whilst searching for him.....nice.....)

When the TV was messing up it looked really cool, like the G-Man sections from E3 this year :D

I think we should be seeing G-man smoking some cigarrettes, like the Smoker in X-files. That would be kinda cool. I think it would fit his role.

Very interesting. We're IN Half-Life 2, that's why it's not out yet. And it won't come out, because WE'RE IN IT!

peter%20suit%20podium.jpg

OMG!!1111 :O

Wow, he's like, the G-man! someone call him and ask him if he's human or not!

Becareful! Maybe he works for Valve, lets capture him and get him to tell us some info <release date>

hmm.. this makes me wonder if the staff here are really the combine and doing evil things to us innocent citizens :angel: :rolleyes:

okay.. so yeah Jennings resembles the G-man a bit.. so what :p

bah, that's nothing, i'm gordon. here is a picture when i got attacked by the vacuum cleaner.

Attachments

• gordon.jpg
    gordon.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 320
giraffen said:
bah, that's nothing, i'm gordon. here is a picture when i got attacked by the vacuum cleaner.

OMG!!!

:..:

lol, thats great, anyone else look like a charcter from HL/HL2 or any game.

This is off-topic but I picture the G-man is a very heavy smoker. :smoking:

giraffen said:

Now that is 100% Gordon look alike..........

:LOL: ;)

does that mean the black mesa incident is all canada's fault?

i saw a crossdresser the other day that looked like alyx, i also look like combine #296 when i smile.

I thought G-man was based on Gabriel Byrne. Those artists usually get a lot of "inspiration" from actors. :imu:

would ppl just drop the " g-man looks like this actor or this bum" threads , geez ppl simply have similaritys.

trylle said:
I thought G-man was based on Gabriel Byrne. Those artists usually get a lot of "inspiration" from actors. :imu:

That's good resemblance too in a way.

sorry, but, that guy to me looks absolutely different from the g-man :p

g-man has dark eyes

Evil, what the hell does your avatar mean???? I see it count to 16 in decimal and then in binary.......

LordXizor said:
Evil, what the hell does your avatar mean???? I see it count to 16 in decimal and then in binary.......

OMG ITZ TEH KOUNT DOUN 2 TEH RELEAS ODF HAELFLEIF@22@22OMG!!11

Or not.

:D

-Alix

that is for me to know and for you to find out :dork:

edit:

well actually the gray thing on the bottom right is fire burning and rewinding, and the top left corner is a drop of blood splashing and going back. there's a face sometime in the middle of the anim. i dunno what it means, really. randomness.

Impulse147 said:
would ppl just drop the " g-man looks like this actor or this bum" threads , geez ppl simply have similaritys.

That's all this thread is about. Don't take it too seriously. We're looking at actors and comparing them to HL2's characters... it's fun. :cheese:

Also, try to work on your spelling and punctuation. :thumbs:

OmgWtf?!11 OMG11
ITz teh komvfearmed!1 ITz teh kount doun1!1

Okay i'll stop now :D

-Alix

G-Man = Jennings? Comparison and Overlay

Here is a side-by-side comparison of the G-Man, and of Peter Jennings. Then, underneath, is a composition made up of G-Man @ 65% opacity on top of Jennings on the left, and on the right is Jennings @ 50% opacity on top of the G-Man. The lower images were resized in order to line up the mouth/eyes in a half-decent manner. So, what do you think? Are they in cahoots?

(Sorry for the crude image, but it's late, and I am CrAzY)

Back