Pets! Pictures?

Reaction score
Do you have any pets, if so why not post thier pictures in this thread. It would be nice to see them all.

As soon as i find my camera, i will post pictures of mine.

This is a challenge, isnt' it? I have 6 cats and 7 dogs, let me find pictures of them all and post until my fingers bleed..

Ive got pictures of all the kittens (13 in total. We kept one of them) my cat had soemwhere, il scan them in along with the pictures i should be able to get of my cats.

Shuzer...Are you one of those reclusive people who lives in the house noone goes near? And everyone calls you "The dog man" or something along those lines...So many animals you see.

well, if my cat happen to sleep in my room, i'll make a low qual picture with my webcam ;).

Nah.. I come from a pretty big family, 4 siblings, we have a generally large house and a pretty big yard, most of my siblings don't live at home anymore (college mostly), we ended up getting more and more animals over the years..

We actually went from 2 dogs to 7 in about a year, lol, I'm still gathering pictures of all the animals :)

Another pic of my cat.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 248
here's our dog Pepper...one of the craziest dogs I have ever seen.

Bear, our chow chow, she's about a year old

Only good picture I have of our cocker spaniels Poe and Nala, the only time they sit still is when they're in their pen outside, we let them run around most of the time in the house though

Chiahuahuas, Jonah (the 11 week old) is kinda blurry.. the digital camera used sucked

The other one is Jonah's mom, Abby, she's a little over a year

Skippy, our mutt! He's a great dog.. lol, he's insane, dunno how old he is

Shuzer: How many dogs do you got, Shuzer? ;)

Cute dogs though.

Now for my cats! lol

Daisey, oldest cat we have, 15 years old, this picture is a little old, but she looks pretty much the same

Miisha, my favorite cat.. lol, lotta pets

Loke: 7 dogs and 6 cats

Edit: I can't spell, Loke! aahh lol

Damn, 13 animals, how do you have the time to feed them and so on?

Tasha!

I have two other cats, but I don't seem to have any pictures of them on my network ATM, might as well go take some :)

Loke: My brother, mom and I have a good schedule, takes about 15 minutes to take care of the dogs and cats in the morning, then sparsely through the day, most of the time there's just food and water for any of the cats down

As for the dogs, they all have their seperate areas, and they get fresh water and food twice daily

Fido the Cat

She's 11 years old; got her when she was around 1 as a stray...

I don't have a photo of my particular ones, but this is a photo I found on the internet of a degu. I have two female degus and they're lovely. They look how they do in the photo but the have characteristics of chinchillas and in some respects squirrels.

Midnight! He's had his share of problems.. he's diabetic, on special food and on some sort of medicine.. he's gained weight and is looking better though :)

Calvin! Last of my cats, weirdest cat I've ever seen.. his hind legs are longer than his front legs

This ends my cat/dog gallery! lol :)

I think thats over doing it Shuzer.

Originally posted by chu
I think thats over doing it Shuzer.

:( How so? lol, I didn't want 7 dogs.. I was cool with 6 cats and 2 dogs.. that was fine

All adding 5 dogs did was add tons more chores, but I love 'em all, what can I say, I'm an animal lover :)

Ivory
Use to be my friends cat till he got a kitten. She got really pissed off and wont go in their house anymore so she started living at my house.
189706.JPG

Then we got Bushimi......my friend saved her from some drugy gangster dumbshits what would blow weed in her face when she was like less than a week old. Ivory had to get use to her since she had no where else to go.
186255.JPG

Originally posted by crushenator 500
yeah i agree. its just getting stupid now.spammer ;)

He cant help it if he has alot of pets, I think there cool, I like the pic of Misha, very cute.

Heres one of mine, Indi, afew weeks old (the picture) he is ALOT bigger now

Wombo.

Don't expect to grow root vegetables if you have one of these.

Originally posted by Brian Damage
Wombo.

Don't expect to grow root vegetables if you have one of these.
AH! WTF is that??!!?

I don't have any animals :( Im allergic to dogs and I might get allergic to other animals if I should get them (very slim chance but still) :( . Anyways it saves me a lot of work and money :)

Back