physics is fun

rootbin

Reaction score
You can stand on barrels and do the circus trick of walking backwards to move it forwards or whatever else makes physical sense.

this is pulled from the 'information from valve only' thread.

that is LEET. sure we knew the physics were incredible, this is crazy. you know this implies that if you had a slippery rug and floor, and you ran across it, it would bunch up behind you. there are millions of possibilities.

wow.

Yea, we know.:) First thing I'm doing is building a huge wooden building, putting NPC's in it, barrells and junk and shit on the roof, and explosives on the supports at the bottom. Then detonate it, and watch the greatest experience of my life flash by.

guinny: and realise, hell, i should have buyed the other gfx card ;P

digital - i was commenting on it, because that is a no discussion thread.

don't flame for no reason.

<---9800 saphire 256 mb.............i think ill be fine.:)

guinny: the hell? what kinda richie rich child are u? :)
i only have a fx5600 256mb, and that aint as good as ure :p

Originally posted by guinny
Boy.;(

sorry, freinds ? :cheers:

now iam gonna throw my radeon 9800 128 mb from sapphire away ... maby a contest ???

I'm far far from rich, I earned this card, along with my 3.0ghz 800 fsb (and mobo supporting) processor. and my santa cruz sound card, and 400 watt power supply with tooless case, and the 1024mb corsair pc3200 ram..................ok ill stop flexing my e-penis. but seriously, i earned it all, and worked hard for the money, and saved it til i could afford it, im not rich, dont get that impression please.

Originally posted by guinny
Boy.;(

it's ok, you dont need to pretend anymore. the secret is safe with HL2.net.....

HEY EVERYONE GUINNY IS A GIRL, SHE HAS COOTIES EEEEWWWWW

OMGGGGG ;( ;( ;( Like, you totally ruined my secret like omg! Meany! omg omg!

If you walk forward then walk left and a right going circle but only a bend if you walk backwards from the right side of the left in backwards sence and while your looking up then you walk right then left to the right again walk backwards then right then forward !

:) I love you digi

*huggles*

edit - i love you too az.:bounce:

I have enemies on this board, but more friends than enemies. I have about 10% enemy, 50% friend, 40% doesn't give a shit.

LOL, no...no it's..it's definately not.:)

Originally posted by Digital
If you walk forward then walk left and a right going circle but only a bend if you walk backwards from the right side of the left in backwards sence and while your looking up then you walk right then left to the right again walk backwards then right then forward !

I read that. When I woke up, I couldn't remember my name...

IOW: What?!?!?!?

-Phision

Originally posted by Phisionary
I read that. When I woke up, I couldn't remember my name...

IOW: What?!?!?!?

-Phision

I got no idea why i said it :D

but they are kinda annoying to read :dork:

LOL :LOL: I tried to figure it out as a post related to physics, and it made my head hurt... :p

Try not to 'contribute' so much, Digital. It's dangerous. :D

-Phision

guinny is the bane of all that is holy and good. cancer death 2 u.

Originally posted by Digital
sorry, freinds ? :cheers:

now iam gonna throw my radeon 9800 128 mb from sapphire away ... maby a contest ???

I need that card!!!!!!! Please please please send it to me!!!! I'll pay for shipping! And i'll buy you a pizza!!!

If you dont give me the card just look at the face you'll dissapointing!

woks just fine =)

anybody know how long i takes before get an mail answered from gabe?

it worked.... hes giving away his card, wtf? ,.... and ... Physics is amazing!

he's not giving his card away.........he's giving it to me......I'll call dibs. Isnt that right Digital????(please)(please)please)(please)Please)please)(please)(please))please)(please))p....im done.

HaHa you guys are funny ... i wanna see if the bids are higher than 200 :) $ i hope ...

Back