Pikmin 3 hype anyone?

Gangwolf

Combine
Reaction score
I just cannot wait until Pikmin 3 comes out and I will be able to control my own army which will do my every command as i slowly enslave each and every last Pikmin! MWAHAHAHA.

From what I have seen from gameplay videos and the first hour the game looks great and controls great and the ai is better than before(although pathfinding is still a minor problem). As a fan of the first and second Pikmin I am really looking forward to playing it in a few weeks and my biggest hope is that the game is longer and is as challenging as Pikmin 1.

I just cannot wait until Pikmin 3 comes out and I will be able to control my own army which will do my every command as i slowly enslave each and every last Pikmin! MWAHAHAHA.

From what I have seen from gameplay videos and the first hour the game looks great and controls great and the ai is better than before(although pathfinding is still a minor problem). As a fan of the first and second Pikmin I am really looking forward to playing it in a few weeks and my biggest hope is that the game is longer and is as challenging as Pikmin 1.

Looking forward to this game as well. The graphics and gameplay look phenomenal.

Back