Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II Update

A

Azlan

Ever wanted to play a pirate? Ever dreamed of pillaging villages as a Nordic viking? Have you ever dreamed of being a noble Knight fighting the evil depravity of mankind? If so, then the team at PVKII has a treat for you! [br]</br>Today they have released screenshots of in-game playtests, as well as some miscellaneous goodies.[br]</br>So enjoy![br]

newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer2.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]
newsspacer2.gif
[br]
newsspacer.gif
newsspacer.gif
[br]To learn more, head on over to the Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II website.

Awesome, Looks like we could be seeing naval combat :O

Sounds like a great mod. I like the the description of the combat theory. Will definetly have to try this one out.

Looks and sounds fantastic. Between this and Age of Chivalry, there are some unique mods coming out soon :).

This looks awesome.

Just make sure there's loads of goods voice commands

1. ARghhh (yes)
2. ARGGGHHHHHHHH (no)
3. Argh (argh)

Those are some nice looking player models! Yarr!

Wow! That looks farging amazing! Those models really do look sweet! I just hope it plays as good as it looks! If it does, then this is going to be the mod to beat in my book! \m/

Ah! The game answering the age old question, "Who would win in a fight? Odin or Blackbeard?"

I am so looking forward to this. Who can forget the wonderful feeling you got when you gibbed those lousy pirates with that huge two-handed sword?

Man, I miss gibs.

Im a vet of the HL1 version, excellant mod the projectile psycics and shields were excellantly done.

Only good things ahead.

This is some good material! I like the way the models look in-game. The level design also looks really solid. I hope they can pull this one off

They should go through with their April Fools joke of adding ninjas...

Dam, the first pirates, vikings and knights was so cool. Always loved their quality and fun factor. Keep up the good work!
With the source havoc system this swinging around blades should be fun!

The quality of the content is really on a high level. Definately going to take a closer look at it when it gets released.

What'll we do with a drunken sailor,
Earl-aye in the morning?

One of the most underrated hl mods out there.
Hope this version changes that.
Shiver me timbers if it dont.

TwwIX said:
Earl-aye in the morning?
I can play that on the guitar ^-^

Mod looks cool, very innovative idea. Will definitely try it.

Pirates > Ninjas. It's been proven.

I really enjoyed the original, was one of the first mods I ever really played online. Good stuff.

-Angry Lawyer

Will love to play this. Never got into the first on casue i had crap interent back then, plus i sucked at FPSs overall.

The water details look breathtaking.

holy christ that looks so good! i can't wait to play it! :)

Back