Plus-size lingerie ad gets pulled and then CNN accidentally airs fatty joke

f_35884897_1.jpeg

as%20dot%20cors.jpg

plussize.jpg

I'll pass thank you very much

unless they have the tightest snatch of course

In chronological order: Meh; ehh; nothankyou.jpg.

I like chubby womans so probably that indicates my opinion on this topic

no its worldwide culture about mens attraction to big asses

big asses and more lot to grab

*drools*

Tell that to the freaks who surround me in Europe/North America.

I don't understand the obsession with super-thin. Sure, there are attractive skinny girls, but gimme a ba-donk-a-donk any day. :naughty:

Tell that to the freaks who surround me in Europe/North America.

I don't understand the obsession with super-thin. Sure, there are attractive skinny girls, but gimme a ba-donk-a-donk any day. :naughty:

Like the whale in your avatar?

And who is attracted to super skinny? By my count, no one. I haven't ever heard a guy say he is attracted to anorexic fashion models. If you don't like chubby girls, you must surely fancy walking twigs? What a false dilemma.

I like 20 something milfs. they have the energy of the young sluts but the experience a mother should have. plus their breasts are massive and sometimes you can get some milk for yourself too

Well, those are fringe groups. There's also guys who get off on fattening up their women.

Anyway, GTFO, you fatty. You should totally consider changing your diet to straw and water if you ever want that boy to like you.

I like 20 something milfs. they have the energy of the young sluts but the experience a mother should have. plus their breasts are massive and sometimes you can get some milk for yourself too

You're the creepiest person I know.

Back