Poll: Which Combine uniform is the best?

Which Combine uniform is the best?

• Combine Soldier 01.jpg

Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Combine Soldier 02.jpg

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Combine Soldier 03.jpg

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Combine Soldier 04.jpg

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Metrocop.jpg

Votes: 32 41.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Esquire

Reaction score
As i've said before i like to make polls.

So which Combine uniform is looks the best to you. I prefer Metrocop.jpg, he looks formidable, but am guessing valve removed him cos he was too cool.

Attachments

• Combine Soldier 01.jpg
    Combine Soldier 01.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 544
  • Combine Soldier 02.jpg
    Combine Soldier 02.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 560
  • Combine Soldier 03.jpg
    Combine Soldier 03.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 493
  • Combine Soldier 04.jpg
    Combine Soldier 04.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 537
  • Metrocop.jpg
    Metrocop.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 478
voted metrocop
with the coat they have some kind of RTCW-like-nazi-look which i think is :naughty:

I like the first one the most, it`s like a combat suit very cool, it will be also cool if Combine Soldiers have different uniforms depending of regiment, unit, etc..

Combine elite?! What's that? Link please.

Quote: "I like the first one the most, it`s like a combat suit very cool, it will be also cool if Combine Soldiers have different uniforms depending of regiment, unit, etc.."

yeah am hopin for that too. It'd make the enemy more refreshing too, rather than shooting down the same looking badguys constantly.

rAdIOhEaD said:
I like the first one the most, it`s like a combat suit very cool, it will be also cool if Combine Soldiers have different uniforms depending of regiment, unit, etc..

right, that would be
:thumbs:

Combine elite looks half-assed.

It was supposed to be the female assasin (head), but valve hurried it up with the model, so they did a corny sliced up job and changed the textures of the regular combine soldier body and attached to her head.

The third one, I like the blue atmosphere and the baggy camo-pants. They could slim down the body armor abit though, it would make them very slow in combat.

The ones that's in the game which is installed on my computer & not a jpg thats a year old.

Whoa they've updated the enemies section. That Combine elite sure enough did used to be known as the Combine Assassin, and this combine assassin was much more feminine.

All the same, Combie elite does look interesting.

3&5 imo, although five is a little bit Deus Ex tbh so maybe not. I think 3 is great though theres something quite scary about it.

Metrocop by a long way, it's the big black coat that really gives him the menacing look.

Metrocop without a doubt... that mask as well as the gestapo like coat just inforces the imagery of oppression... plus it looks damn cool.

Number 1 actually. I like the armband with the alien language.

i voted number 4.

number 2 is ugly with that hair coming out of his helmet

The only one I really don't like is #3.
I perfer the standard issue #4 though.

Back