Polls

None of the forum issues can be fixed until Munro gets back.

This issue as well as many others have been brought up several times in the past.

Guys I can't read the poll unless I highlight the text. Please fix.

I can't remember if vBulletin allows you to modify your theme's style sheets from inside the admin panel or not. If so, I can fix this in about 2 minutes.

I can also fix this in about 2 minutes if Glenn or Pi has access to the ftp details. I just need to fiddle with a few of the div properties in the stylesheet and set them to match the rest of the forum. I'm guessing Yorick just forgot them while making the theme and they are on vB's default settings (except for text/links, which is defined elsewhere in the stylesheet).

I can't remember if vBulletin allows you to modify your theme's style sheets from inside the admin panel or not. If so, I can fix this in about 2 minutes.

I can also fix this in about 2 minutes if Glenn or Pi has access to the ftp details. I just need to fiddle with a few of the div properties in the stylesheet and set them to match the rest of the forum. I'm guessing Yorick just forgot them while making the theme and they are on vB's default settings (except for text/links, which is defined elsewhere in the stylesheet).

Ahahaha.
Hahahahaha.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!

I'm guessing Yorick just forgot them while making the theme and they are on vB's default settings (except for text/links, which is defined elsewhere in the stylesheet).

Hey I'm innocent on this one. I may have designed the website, but I didn't make the theme for the forum. I'm far too neurotic to let something like that slip by.

Apologies for the delays on this, gents, but the problems are being rectified. I've just made a quick temporary fix for the poll, and I'll be resolving additional issues soon.

Back