Portal 2 newbie

dogboy73

Tank
Reaction score
Bought Portal 2 yesterday after finally getting a new gfx card (upgraded from an X1950 Pro to an 6670). WOW! This is excellent. The presentation is amazing even by Valve's standards. Based on this we're in for a treat for Half Life 3 ;)

Such a truthful post.

Finished this last night. Completely awesome throughout. I was a little dissapointed with the non game engine, pre-rendered sequence at the end. dissapointing from Valve. But the actual game was phenominal. Breathtaking graphics & lighting effects. I had the same feeling at times that I remember having playing through HL1 the first time, although that takes some beatting. 9/10 for Portal 2 from me. Roll on Half Life 3 is all I can say now.

The singleplayer in Portal 2 is only half the game, the co-op is equally as long and arguably even more entertaining than the SP. So go play that too before you pass judgement with such an offensively low rating.

Go play that too before you pass judgement with such an offensively low rating.
:cheese: LOL

I'd say Portal 2 is one of the best games I've ever played. I had high hopes because Portal 1 was for me the highlight of the Orange box. Portal 2 exceeded my expectations. It's superb.

The singleplayer in Portal 2 is only half the game, the co-op is equally as long and arguably even more entertaining than the SP.
Tried the co=op last night. The person I was playing with stayed online for about 3 minutes and then buggered off, at which point the game ended. Yeah, great fun :|

Tried the co=op last night. The person I was playing with stayed online for about 3 minutes and then buggered off, at which point the game ended. Yeah, great fun :|
Play with people you know silly!

Back