Portal: aperturescience.com response

Di_Pro

Reaction score
ok, this is my response the the 2006 closed thread, "Portal: ApertureScience.com (Possible Spoilers)"

first off... have any of you(thread people) every played portal?... if so, shame on you!, if not, shame on you for trying to fugure out aperturescience.com!

throughout the game, the computer says there will be cake, at the end, THERE IS NO CAKE!!!, Thus, the cake is a lie. also thats where all the cake refrences come from. also there are hints within the game that suggest that the cake is a lie, they seem to be written in blood.

second. the uin number changes randomly, it is not meant to work.

third...the username and password meant to be used is/are: CJOHNSON (username) , TIER3 (password), when entered correctly, instead of B:>, it says, "ADMIN:>"

Thank you

You know, the 2006 thread was closed for a reason.

I like that this is posted in the Episode Two section.

Shame on me for playing Portal?

Shame on me for playing Portal?

Yes. Valve blatantly ripped the thematic devices of Portal from aperturescience.com. I really like Valve, but they've sunk pretty low to be stealing ideas like that.

Also, there was cake.
In the end.
So the cake isn't a lie.

ok, this is my response the the 2006 closed thread, "Portal: ApertureScience.com (Possible Spoilers)"

first off... have any of you(thread people) every played portal?... if so, shame on you!, if not, shame on you for trying to fugure out aperturescience.com!

throughout the game, the computer says there will be cake, at the end, THERE IS NO CAKE!!!, Thus, the cake is a lie. also thats where all the cake refrences come from. also there are hints within the game that suggest that the cake is a lie, they seem to be written in blood.

second. the uin number changes randomly, it is not meant to work.

third...the username and password meant to be used is/are: CJOHNSON (username) , TIER3 (password), when entered correctly, instead of B:>, it says, "ADMIN:>"

Thank you
You've literally not added anything new whatsoever, so please could you explain to me why you created this thread, why we should leave it open and why why why why why?

Yes. Valve blatantly ripped the thematic devices of Portal from aperturescience.com. I really like Valve, but they've sunk pretty low to be stealing ideas like that.

I don't mean to sound ignorant, but, well I am when it comes to things like this, But what do you mean?

I was just making a joke - this thread started off incredibly badly and the only way to make it bearable was make lame jokes. Obviously Valve created aperturescience.com to market Portal.

Ah, that's what I thought. So Shall we hijack this thread and make it about Lame Jokes? In the hope that it might balance out the bad start?

I think it's run its course.
[looks up forum etiquette]
The best thing to do now is leave it alone, and hope that it sinks off the front page without any bumping.

This thread is already a lame joke. We don't need any more!

Har har har har har

/bricked

EDIT: Shut up you. >_>

theThor, you are doing it wrong. I'm not sure you played Portal.

Oh, I've played Portal, Got it with the Orange Box on the 360. Great Game.

ok sorry guys you can close this if tou want to. i was just making a oint that people were morbidly confused about aperturescience.com and the "the cake is a lie" thing. because those people, in the closed 2006 thread that i came across obviosly had no idea what they were talking about, so i posted this. and exuse my grammer, its fine, i just type slower than i think, so words get shortened and scrambles sometimes. and now aperturescience.com is part of portal, kind of an extension of the game. i apologize i dodn't read tho whole thread. scratch the part about aperturescience.com. yes, this thread can be about lame jokes.

note that the letter e is 5 key widths away from the letter o, so i have no idea why i spelled "the" "Tho".

sure...

Oh, right, haha

Thanks for explaining that one, I was pretty confused. Yeah, let's have a lame jokes thread.

Oh and yes I really am waiting for portal 2

I agree with the above statement.
Play portal then we'll talk.

are you reffering to me? and yes i have played portal

"You can't escape, you know..."
"you're not even going the right way"

hey if you're interested, i have some videos on youtube made by myself, just search dragonice000 as a user. please don't consider this spam.

and dont watch the snow or the lathe one... those are dumb

and you cn see more of my infamous typos there too

What do you get when you cross a headcrab and a Combine?

A Zombine! Right? Heh.

Zombine, get it? Heh heh.

Heh...

Back