Portal community?

Katana

Reaction score
Anyone heard of any portal(only)-community where ppl can share player-made-maps etc when portal is released? :)

Anyone heard of any portal(only)-community where ppl can share player-made-maps etc when portal is released? :)
Well apparently map makers for Narbacular Drop have a large communities out there so I'm hoping they move over to Portal to make and remake their good ND stuff. I haven't looked for any Portal map communities but if there aren't any yet there soon will be.

Custom Portal Content + Large Portal Community = Longevitity = Win.

Perharps we could have a Portal subforum for it?

Hm, moving idea to Site Feedback forum.

What a clever idea, Rubberber.

You should be a site admin.

THAT'S what your name used to be, Rabarber. I've been trying to remember/figure it out for ages.

No to a Portal mapping subforum, but there will definitely be people here developing Portal maps come next Wednesday (myself possibly included) so just stick around our Portal section.

Hopefuly people won't rush to be the first to release a map. They always end up shit like the TF2 ones.

Well, the first few maps you may see might be conversions from maps people have made for the GMOD lua Portal Gun. Tho, those might just be released on Facepunch.

No SDK update as of yet, but you can do the same trick for TF2 for Portal and start mapping.

Back