Portal Turret Plush Appears, Will Guard You While You Sleep

Dekstar

Companion Cube
Reaction score
[br]Gadget and geek site Thinkgeek, who are well-known for their high-quality plushes and apparel, will be releasing an officially licensed Portal turret plush to every fan of Portal that wants one (which is all of them).[br]The 14.5" cuddly toys will retail for $29.99 (or about ?19, though P&P will be pretty steep from America), and feature various sound effects from the in-game turrets.[br]The plushes will be released on the 18th of December. If the awesomeness of the turret is inevitably going to put you into a coma, you can get the folks at Thinkgeek to email your relatives once it arrives, reminding them to buy it for you.[br]Here's one more shot of the plush in all its glory.[br]

i dont know how can i be sure if i do buy this thing it just wont shoot me in my sleep

I was realyyyyyy excited when I read this but pretty disappointed by how it actually looks. Not digging the sausage legs. Should have had thinner legs with bendy wire in them, also not cute enough IMO.

I'll just stick with my plush Vortigaunt that has two buttholes. (no really, it does, and you can stick your fingers inside of them, I don't know why, it's really weird. I wonder what Valve was thinking when they made that design choice for that stuffed toy)

I still want the damn HL2 headcrab, but cant find it ANYWHERE.

Not on ebay, not on the steam store...nothing.

I hate being in the UK...

Odd, because I have one...

Thinkgeek: When you want to spend way more money than is remotely reasonable.

I want one for the rear window of my car. It could keep my tachikoma plush company...

There's one on eBay right now, but it's REALLY expensive, £85.

Does it talk? Does it rotate? Does it shoot projectiles?

I didn't think so.

Back